• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are your favorite

Catalogs and/or web sites for gun/outdoor or military gear? You know, the ones you enjoy reading when they come in the mail or the sites you spend time on just looking around. I'd like to hear the collective response, as I love browsing from home. [smile]

Midway's and Brownells's catalogs usually result in new ideas for projects which I usually can't afford at the moment (not that it always stops me).

My favorite C&R dealers (who shall remain nameless) send monthly newspaper-style catalogs which always make me want to put in an order for something. Usually, I resist.

The Atlanta Cutlery catalog is always fun (both for the cool knives & swords, as well as for the often goofy period costumes and models)

And, of course, US Cavalry's giant catalog, for the wanna-be soldier in all of us wanna-bes [grin]

My favorite C&R dealers (who shall remain nameless) send monthly newspaper-style catalogs which always make me want to put in an order for something. Usually, I resist.

+1 I get a couple and love it when I find something new in them that wasn't there before. I used to like getting Shotgun news, but after a while you notice that most of it is the same adds running over and over again. I get a subscriptio for a year and then let it lapse for a year before I resubscribe again.

I used to like getting Shotgun news, but after a while you notice that most of it is the same adds running over and over again. I get a subscriptio for a year and then let it lapse for a year before I resubscribe again.

I finally gave up on SGN when I discovered their annual "Treasury" editions and CD collections - this way, I get to read the best of the articles, with superior print quality for the photos, without having to wade through hundreds of ads.

Back
Top Bottom