What are you watching on Netflix thread

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Take it wi the grain of salt, I fell asleep practically at every movie I took the kids to - including the Polar express and every Star wars ones as well.
Even got elbowed for snoring.
LOL
That’s the thing! I fall asleep during a lot of movies too, especially in a theater. I have to eat popcorn to stay awake ;) but I was literally sitting up straight, on the edge of my couch... super into it lol

Reactions: ldi

JoeT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just finished watching "Don't F*** with Cats" on Netflix.
-snip-

What is really fascinating is how this group of folks got together on the internet to identify him and then help locate him. A bunch of animal lovers crowd sourced the problem and did figure out who he was.
It reminded me, only on a bigger scale, how you guys examined BCeagleAce

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
lol I came to say Dracula and then read you guys are fallin' asleep watching it but I was the complete opposite! I was on the edge of my couch and really enjoyed it. They made an excellent choice on picking the actor to play Dracula too... he definitely LOOKS like Count Dracula 🧛‍♂️
View: https://youtu.be/bhl7c9ri3yI

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I’m half-way thru 3 and thinking it’s too much of a plot shift to not just be setting up a second season.

30 years ago, I tried to get to Carfax Abbey in Whitby but there was no trains running there on a Sunday. :(. That’s thedestroyed castle they keep showing.Stoker was so OCD, everything existed at that time. He even used proper train tables and such in the book.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Messiah is pretty bad.

I'm on episode 8, just because I have to finish it now.

The entire series feels like those really bad movies that you know will end soon but you are waiting for something to actually happen and then nothing happens and the movie ends. You know what I am talking about.

Baby Billy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Messiah is pretty bad.

I'm on episode 8, just because I have to finish it now.

The entire series feels like those really bad movies that you know will end soon but you are waiting for something to actually happen and then nothing happens and the movie ends. You know what I am talking about.
Isn't it just the first season? Couldn't something happen in the second season?

I like it a lot but only on episode 2.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I read through the last 3 pages and didn't see anyone mention the show "You" on Netflix. I thought season 1 was pretty good, season 2 is ok so far. I'll watch it to the end.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I read through the last 3 pages and didn't see anyone mention the show "You" on Netflix. I thought season 1 was pretty good, season 2 is ok so far. I'll watch it to the end.
I finished season 2 last week. That show is pretty crazy.

There are a few things they could have thought a little better, but it was good.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Not Nerflix ... but, I am also watching the last season of Vikings. It is pretty boring. 6 episodes in and I think there was a total of like 5 minutes of fighting.

I thought The Last Kingdom on Netflix would be good ... [puke]

JDL

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prepper Medical Police is abserb and in some cases the gags are just plain stupid, however they do make fun of WOKE culture. I have watched the entire season. I am not really craving for a season 2, but if they do a season 2 I will watch it anyway. This is not a show for the cerebrial, just plain dumb mindless watching. If you look at this show with that understanding it is entretaining

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Prepper Medical Police is abserb and in some cases the gags are just plain stupid, however they do make fun of WOKE culture. I have watched the entire season. I am not really craving for a season 2, but if they do a season 2 I will watch it anyway. This is not a show for the cerebrial, just plain dumb mindless watching. If you look at this show with that understanding it is entretaining
I agree... I think I will watch the rest of it once I find the time.

Top Bottom