What are you watching on Netflix thread

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The new Bill Burr comedy show is out. It's pretty funny, will be offensive to SJW's and feminists, and probably contains the F word more times per minute than any other comedian I ever watched. And best part, it is certified free of Trump Derangement Syndrome. And, this was in London... hopefully this isn't the end of his career.
It was good, watched it last night. Love his podcast and was waiting for it air. Had some funny jokes.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
+1 on all the rec's for Chappelle's new Netflix special. It was pure genius and all the more enjoyable knowing that it's got all the SJW's up in arms over it. I didn't know about the bonus content after the credits. I will have to go back and check that out.

Lowbird

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
+1 on all the rec's for Chappelle's new Netflix special. It was pure genius and all the more enjoyable knowing that it's got all the SJW's up in arms over it. I didn't know about the bonus content after the credits. I will have to go back and check that out.
This is wayyyyy better than Chappelle. Different humor. Damn near blacked out laughing so hard.
View: https://youtu.be/c078AVNTjM4

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finished "Chambers". It was bizarre. I think I missed a couple of key points, and how they got there.

I'm currently watching "The Spy". I didn't think I would like anything with Sacha Baron Cohen, but it's a seriously interesting historical drama.

Tim_McD

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ran through the Carnival Row on Amz, it was really enjoyable and I look forward to its return.

Then watched Chappelle’s Sticks & Stones, plus the after show scenes were pretty good as well.

Finally, watched the two seasons of “The Frankenstein Chronicles” starring Sean Bean. It was good, I think that it was an old BBC production...so it was pretty tame

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The next Jeff Dunham special is out. Quite funny!

Note, Trump is mentioned but it doesn't qualify as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Top Bottom