What are you watching on Netflix thread

JoeT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
has anyone seen anything good on the youtube channel? I signed up for the new Karate kid- Cobra Kai, but dumped after watching the series. Have they offered any new content thats any good?

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you're a WWII buff and don't mind your blood boiling, Auschwitz series is amazing. Right up until you realize out of 7000 nazis who ran camp less than 100 were presecuted and no one spent more than 5 years in prison outside of those charged in international court because we let Germans prosecute their own people essentially letting Nazis judge Nazis.

You know, like how cops investigate themselves....

As a person who's family escaped Poland after invasion I try to learn everything I can about what my grandparents barely survived.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just finished watching “Love, Death and Robots” on NF. If you’re a sci-fi/comic book fan you’ll love it.

There’s approx 15-20 different (maybe 20 min long) vignettes. Everything from space battles to WWII, optional deaths and consequences of killing hitler, werewolf soldiers, Dracula, a hot hooker being stalked by a murderer etc.

It is absolutely NSFW or children. Adult content with strong, bloody violence, language (lots of F bombs) nudity and sex.

The CGI and animation is superb and some of the stories are so freaking cool and imaginative you wish it was a full length movie and played longer.

10-10 IMO. Loved it.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It is Amazon Prime (which rarely has worthwhile original content), but this The Boys show is pretty entertaining after 3 episodes so far. Superheroes that arent so super, and a bunch of regular guys resisting them.

(Not at all "family friendly", so beware of male frontal nudity, gay sex, etc.)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
will likely dump Amazon Prime and switch back to Netflix when I feel like binging Series 3 of Stranger Things.
Had a tough time finding a good show on A Prime but so far I like 'The Americans'. Two Russian spies living in the US pretending to be ordinary Americans during the Cold War.
Originally got Prime to binge Entourage, but that's done..And the interface of Prime sucks donkey balls...

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It is Amazon Prime (which rarely has worthwhile original content), but this The Boys show is pretty entertaining after 3 episodes so far. Superheroes that arent so super, and a bunch of regular guys resisting them.

(Not at all "family friendly", so beware of male frontal nudity, gay sex, etc.)
I'm watching it with my 16yo son.

The scene with the chick sits on the guys face LMFAO

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
has anyone seen anything good on the youtube channel? I signed up for the new Karate kid- Cobra Kai, but dumped after watching the series. Have they offered any new content thats any good?
I did the same thing, signing up to watch Cobra Kai with the intention of dumping it once finished but it's been a couple months and haven't cancelled yet. I spend a lot of time watching YT and it's really convenient being able to watch stuff without having to sit through the stupid adds every 5 minutes. Still haven't really explored any of the other original content though.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
We've been watching Derry Girls , there's just two seasons, and the episodes are short, but it's really funny.

Tim_McD

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Watched the first 5 episodes of Mindhunter S2 last night...really good series and I love how there is a deep background plotline that gets teased every once and a while..just to remind you that it is there

Top Bottom