What are you watching on Netflix thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a quick search nothing came up figured it'd be good to have a thread people can post up on what they are watching on netflix/hulu/amazon etc.

Just finished watching Peaky blinders a BBC show set after WWI about mobsters thought it was awesome now trying to figure out what to start on next.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2442560/

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I blazed thru breaking Bad, Im on Season 4 of Walking Dead, I almost caught up on Orange is the New Black.....next up I am gonna start Sons of Anarchy and also on the to watch list is LillyHammer...a few others escape me but I will check this thread and see what others are watching and make mental notes

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Burt's Buzz - documentary about Burt that co-founded Burt's Bees

also USA vs. Whitey

30 for 30: Playing for the Mob, which is the true story about how the BC basketball team in the late 70s had a point shaving scheme orchestrated by Henry Hill and Co or Goodfellas fame

M1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Wallander. The PBS is better than the Swedish version, though I enjoyed that as well.
Inspector Morse.
Inspector Lewis.
Endeavor.
Zen.
Inspector George Gently.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peaky blinders. Marco polo (just finished). Excited for the new season of house of cards and orange.

shipwreck - DTOM

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Finished:
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Supernatural
Orange is the new black s2 (haven't watched season1)
Walking Dead
Marco Polo

Currently watching:
Friends

Going to watch:
Sons of Anarchy
House of Cards
Orange is the new black season1
adding Peaky Blinders

pdm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Foyle's War.
Wallander. The PBS is better than the Swedish version, though I enjoyed that as well.
Inspector Morse.
Inspector Lewis.
Endeavor.
Zen.
Inspector George Gently.
These, minus Zen, hadn't seen it. Just finished Hinterland, very good detective series set in Wales (and yes, it's in English). I'm all done with Lewis and Gently, unfortunately. Need moar seasons. It's very odd watching the first ep of Morse and comparing Lewis in his own show. Heh.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
On episode 13 of Z Nation. Actually enjoying it more than Walking Dead, even though the acting isn't quite as good I'm finding the storyline more compelling.
Worse acting than the Walking Dead?
The wife and I started this yesterday. 4 ep left. The acting and writing are definitely worse but the story develops much faster and it is pretty funny.

Serapis

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
has anyone watched Californication? my friends wife said they thought of me when they watched it and I do not know if that is a compliment or an insult [laugh]
One of my favorite series ever. Sometimes in life when I'm unsure what to do, I ask "what would Hank Moody do?"

- - - Updated - - -

On episode 13 of Z Nation. Actually enjoying it more than Walking Dead, even though the acting isn't quite as good I'm finding the storyline more compelling.
Is that on Netflix?

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Is that on Netflix?

Yup they just added it

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finished:
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Supernatural
Orange is the new black s2 (haven't watched season1)
Walking Dead
Marco Polo

Currently watching:
Friends

Going to watch:
Sons of Anarchy
House of Cards
Orange is the new black season1
adding Peaky Blinders
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being most suckiest) how much did you think the Dexter Finale sucked? I give it an 8 in suckage...just finished the series a couple months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished season 1 of Justified, watching this one by myself.
Watching Breaking Bad with the wife
I've tried to start that show twice now and just can't get beyond season one because I keep shutting it off.
Everyone says it fantastic but I seem to be missing that. Perhaps the other seasons are better?

Top Bottom