• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are you shooting AT this weekend?

I'm headed to the range this weekend and I have not figured out what I'm bringing for targets. I usually have some paper, clays, and sometimes cans. It seems like something special is in order for this weekend in particular but I haven't figured out what. Is anyone bringing anything special to shoot this weekend?

My favorite thing to do is to set up 50 shotgun shells and knock them out rapid fire with the .22. Hard to beat for cheap fun.

Some of these,

P9080385.jpg

If my friend shows up we'll be shooting at small coffee creamer cups with .22s and maybe apples.

local farm stand just put out a bunch of pumpkins i will be buying a few for some shooting fun this weekend.. While looking at the pumpkins I started to think of how fun it would be to cut a hole in the back of one to insert one of the tannerite targets i picked up at the gun show...[smile]

I have a lousy cymbal I was thinking of "pinging" out at 200 with my sks, and mauser.
call it art.. music.[laugh]

Last week I shot both (It's been a few months) and just realized my mauser is dialed in and landing on the money.[shocked]
.... I think my cleaning is paying off! [smile]

The usual cardboard and steel. I'm missing WPRC's IDPA match for a friend's wedding, but I'm shooting Area 7 on Sunday.

Hopefully not customers, todays my last day of vacation so I have to work in the morning.. might go after work and set up the cardboard deer target I picked up to get some practice in with my new shotty.

Got the sights for Kate's rifle, so i'm planning to bring her down and try to get her on paper with it... Not sure what time she's up for it, but i'll def. bring a camera or two... Gimme a 30 minute warning when you're leaving :)

From my HTC EVO via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom