What are you listening to today?

HecklerKoch

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any ideas why I can’t view any of these videos on my iPad. I get a message saying video unavailable. I can view them on my phone and pc but not my iPad. Did the little kids in China who made my iPad forget to install something or is it Apple just being 💩

ok I can view them if I go to YouTube but I get that message if I try to watch the imbedded video here.

Fritz the Cat

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any ideas why I can’t view any of these videos on my iPad. I get a message saying video unavailable. I can view them on my phone and pc but not my iPad. Did the little kids in China who made my iPad forget to install something or is it Apple just being 💩

ok I can view them if I go to YouTube but I get that message if I try to watch the imbedded video here.
I'd like to help but I hate aPple products.

swampy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Saw the Flying Burrito Brothers 50th anniversary show at Bull Run a week ago Saturday. Been listening to them and other late 60s early 70s California Cosmic Country since...Burritos, Poco, Souther Hillman Furay, Gram Parson etc.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greatest guitar player of the Nashville scene, disguised as a so-so pop country singer.

Glen and I both came from SW Arkiesaw. When I drove a Pepsi route many years ago, I delivered to the closest thing approximating a store near Delight.

That's DEE-light in the local lingo. Just like the town of my birth is DEE-queen.

And for reasons known only to those from Howard County, "Dierks" is pronounced "DER-ricks".

Top Bottom