What are you listening to today?

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Listening to Spock's Beard today, everything post Neal Morse. I've been whistling the bridge of one of their songs, and can't for the life of me remember what the hell song it is from, but I know it is definitely post Neal Morse. My wife asked me what song it was, and I couldn't remember, so now I'm on a damn mission.

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Listening to Spock's Beard today, everything post Neal Morse. I've been whistling the bridge of one of their songs, and can't for the life of me remember what the hell song it is from, but I know it is definitely post Neal Morse. My wife asked me what song it was, and I couldn't remember, so now I'm on a damn mission.
I finally found it!!!!

Screenshot_20191018-210951~2.jpg

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I was reading USA Today on Wednesday and they were mentioning that there was a Broadway play being made out of Allanis Morrisette's album Jagged Little Pill. I'm sorry, what??? Is it 2 hours of pissing on Dave Coulet or something????

Anyhow, it made me realize I hadn't heard the album in a long time. Gosh that was so well produced. (Not by her - she was a poet and singer, not a song-writer.) Solid tunes. That poor guy. Every time he turned on the radio for a year or more, he heard ANOTHER song of how she wanted to rip his heart out. ROFL!!!

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool.

Coincidence you should resurrect this, as it happens I was on a Husker Du kick earlier today...

Husker Du “The Girl Who Lives On Heaven Hill” (1984)

Husker Du “Makes No Sense At All” (1985)

Husker Du “Don’t Want Know If You Are Lonely” (1986)

🐯

pupchow

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Have you been to this venue? I'm a big fan of Bob Mould but not a big fan of Holyoke.
The place is nice enough in spite of trying too hard to be trendy. It's situated along the canals. Easy access off the highway, and stress free, free parking. Went there for a Lemonheads show. The sound was on the bright side, as one wall is mostly glass windows.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How was it? I always got a number of good laughs out of his live performances. Is he still unbelievable on a 12 string?
Well....i used to listen to him a lot in the late '70's...so.....

He is getting a little old. AND he never was a great singer.
He played mostly an electrified acoustic. but did two songs with a standard solid body electric guitar.

the acoustic looked like this:
1572994198005.png
i don't remember if he had a 12 string or not, probably did
we had some fun

Last edited:
Top Bottom