• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are you listening to today?

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Damned “Neat Neat Neat” (1977) the original not the slower demo version used in the Baby Driver movie.

The Damned “Plan 9 Channel 7” (1979)

If you have never heard this cover of the Electric Prunes 1967 hit you really should...

The Damned “I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night” [Live 1985] (Released 1996)

:emoji_tiger:

Last edited:

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that Puddles isn't to everyone's taste because of the clown persona, but here's what he said about covering Tom Waits:

"I'm usually a little hesitant to cover songs by Tom Waits. His music feels so complete when he performs it. What can I bring to it? But his songs are so irresistible."

And he does cover it masterfully.

deerdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mostly listen to 50's music or classic rock and a good supply of 40's big band . Barely remembered this one. I was 4 or 5 at the time . I have no clue what made me remember this. I googled the main words and sure enough, it came up. Although I remembered it, I don't remember the group. Interesting the drummer only had one hand. It's still better music than most of todays. :p They were a local band to boot.
"Are You A Boy Or Are You A Girl?" w'Lyrics where needed.- "The Barbarians". - YouTube

Top Bottom