• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are you going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear that the line in the sand has been drawn. Some of you will be complacent, be good little sheeple.

Some of you won't.

I know what he would do.

header3.jpg

This is my official wake the f*** up and smell the coffee thread.

Today, war was declared on the second amendment. Tomorrow, who knows. Once one goes, the rest will fall shortly thereafter. Wake up America.

Last edited:
If the "Go Time Coalition" had 1 member for every "go time" thread the .gov wouldn't stand a chance.

So we should all post Brad Pitt photos then? Is that what the OP is trying to say?

one thing I will NOT do is comply...if that spirals out of control and I find myself on the wrong side of the "law", so be it, but I will not go down without a fight, even if I am alone.

Didn't see go time declared, going back to cat pictures.

This is the final "Okay, it's happening, so get your ducks in a row" warning bell.

- - - Updated - - -

one thing I will NOT do is comply...if that spirals out of control and I find myself on the wrong side of the "law", so be it, but I will not go down without a fight, even if I am alone.

Certainly not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom