• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are you going to buy before Hillary gets elected?

55_grain

NES Member
Apologies for the political rant bit: Here's my forecast: Washington political insiders, regardless of party, are on everyone's sh!t list. This is why Trump is in the headlines every day. The Republican party chiefs aren't going to further risk the wrath of the voters in our democracy oligarchy by bumping someone like Romney over Trump. So it'll be Donald v Hillary for the general election. Some Republican leaders won't even vote for Trump in a general election. Thus...president Hillary and "first husband" Bill.

Politics aside, what are you planning on buying before she gets sworn in in January?

55_grain

Last edited:
I constantly buy what ever i can afford thats not going to change no matter who is elected. if it looks like hillary i might divert funds from ammo to more ar's and ak's. I really want a semi auto 12 gauge.

Ammo and magazines. OP is correct that Hillary will win. She was "destined to" regardless of who the Rep is. That being said, Trump has the best chance of anyone on the stage to beat her...

Best ear buds and ear muffs I can find: I cannot stand her voice. Listening to Obama for the last 7 years was bad enough.

My grandma used to name three worst noises on the annoying scale: a pig's squeal, a knife being sharpened dry and a donkey's scream. Hillary's voice beats all three.

Apologies for the political rant bit: Here's my forecast: Washington political insiders, regardless of party, are on everyone's sh!t list. This is why Trump is in the headlines every day. The Republican party chiefs aren't going to further risk the wrath of the voters in our democracy oligarchy by bumping someone like Romney over Trump. So it'll be Donald v Hillary for the general election. Some Republican leaders won't even vote for Trump in a general election. Thus...president Hillary and "first husband" Bill.

Politics aside, what are you planning on buying before she gets sworn in in January?

55_grain

FIFY

Thus...president Hillary and the "serial molester" Bill.

Ammo. Gut feel tells me that she plans to screw around with ammo. Jack.

Even if she doesn't. the tinfoilers will go full retard again, immediately if she gets elected. So prepare for things to potentially get scarce. Laying in a years supply (of ammo or mats to make ammo) would be a good idea if one can afford it.

-Mike

I have plenty of ammo for what I own but will buy some more 300BLK. I will most likely buy 2 more lowers or one lower and another barrel for my LMT.

It'll be another 2013 with old guys watching Walmart trucks unload at 8am on a Tuesday and scooping up everything and then not shooting and bragging about their 120k rounds of .22LR. Yeah, F those guys.

It'll be another 2013 with old guys watching Walmart trucks unload at 8am on a Tuesday and scooping up everything and then not shooting and bragging about their 120k rounds of .22LR. Yeah, F those guys.

The first obamascare was even better, before walmart started rationing ammo, there would be these guys buying cart fulls of ammo and people would almost get into fistfights over the ammo... [rofl]

Even not that long ago I remember showing up to a walmart ammo counter, you'd see some other guy there waiting, and all the while you would size him up and hope he was not there to buy the 9mm or .22 LR that there were like 3 boxes left of...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom