What are you getting yourself for Christmas?

p9n47jF.jpg

Paying off my Mortgage and being 100% debt free for the first time in my adult life.
Did that last year....the best present you can give yourself is 0 interest payments! Its been a whole year without a mortgage payment or car payment. Fxcking awesome is all I can say. Now if I could get out of this state and pay 1/4 the taxes I'd feel like I really own the house.

Getting a new Mathews Bow this year. New 2021 leftover that actually cost me nothing because I traded some stuff I didn't use anyway. So its a wash.

The real Xmas present will be a new land purchase in another state, which with any luck I'll be making this year, and building either a hunting cabin or a second house......down South somewhere.

Did that last year....the best present you can give yourself is 0 interest payments! Its been a whole year without a mortgage payment or car payment. Fxcking awesome is all I can say. Now if I could get out of this state and pay 1/4 the taxes I'd feel like I really own the house.

Getting a new Mathews Bow this year. New 2021 leftover that actually cost me nothing because I traded some stuff I didn't use anyway. So its a wash.

The real Xmas present will be a new land purchase in another state, which with any luck I'll be making this year, and building either a hunting cabin or a second house......down South somewhere.

I hear ya... That's my next step. I have no ties to this part of the country other than my job. I'm working on a 10 year plan to extricate myself from the job and the state. It's a work in progress....

Also looking down south. As much as I love the things that NE has to offer outside of politics, I hate the feeling that I'm living behind an iron curtain of 'wokeness'. Once I get south of the Mason dixon line, I hope to never cross the state line of NY ever again.

nothing.

I have all that I want or need..... seriously if you gave me a thousand dollars and told me to go spend it on myself I'd come back with $1000 less the cost of an iced coffee.

I was good to myself this year already... about 3 grand on the Snap On truck, and another grand on assorted other toys. Maybe a couple of hundred on cigars

I'm more of a Put the Christ back in Christmas type of guy, even though I am not religious or the member of any organized religion.

I don't get the whole commercialization of Christmas thing ......But I do have a favorite ornament

grinch.jpg

Collecting the whole set...???
Yes. No one else makes any fun revolvers, they all make the same old tired calibers.

I wanted a Super blackhawk in .454 but Ruger is s*cking and not manufacturing sh*t.

I will not buy a SW in 460 or 500 when the BFR is a better quality and stronger gun, from a company that doesn't s*ck.

Back
Top Bottom