• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are you buying yourself for Christmas? (Gun Related)

I don't have any guns anymore.......my teenager packed them all up and turned them in to his teacher..........turns out he feels uncomfortable with guns in the house.

+ Ruger Gunsite Scout, LaRue QD cantilever rings, Trijicon 3-9x40 Accupoint scope.

+ Ruger 556E rifle

Go Ruger!

Kind of gun related: I'm buying another 20 acres here in town for hunting/woodlot. If the deer are scarce here on the 40 acre homestead, I'll buzz over to the other 20.

New Saiga conversion kit and tactical quad handguard. Also, today I will be ordering some American AK74 mags with a bullet guide (as soon as I figure out if I need a round or flat one).

THIS CAME IN YESTERDAY!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just got a Dillon sq b 45acp setup
Molds for 45 acp two came in the box .
Rcbs scale
Lyman turbo sifter .
Bag of brass of calibers I don't own .
And a box of lead .

I have no idea what I'm doing lol
5dfbed58124bba580556e2b2f7953934.jpg

Last edited:
A last minute order for myself, just placed. An extended slide stop and some new springs for my g26.

shipwreck - DTOM

It was going to be a Savage Precision Carbine in 308 but I'm going to have to wait and see how much a new head gasket for my daughter's Nissan is going to cost me.

I bought a couple of stripped lowers so I can start spending money I don't have. I have been reading up on the building process and I don't know which way I want to go. So more reading for me. Merry Christmas to you all !

Back
Top Bottom