• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are you buying yourself for Christmas? (Gun Related)

I bought myself a Sig 229 and 226 Preban 15rd 9mm Mags and yesterday placed an order for another Milt Sparks Holster! This one will be an OWB 60TK with Shark Trim for my Commander 1911. Looking forward to when it arrives in early March! Just in time for the coming BBQ season!

Well... I went to Cabela's two days ago to pick my dad some nice Binoculars for his birthday, and to check out their black powder rifles. I left with the binocs - regulary $100, on sale for $40, no rifle, but I got a sweet wooden chest with gun cleaning supplies, tools, and a rifle mount for working on/cleaning my guns. Regularly $80, on sale for $35. A Savage Axis .223 with Bushnell 3-9x40 and ammo for $475 at a LGS. I'll also be buying a new gen4 G26 for under $400... thaaaats right, suck it Deval.

My fiance bought me an early xmas/ bday present back in October. We actually split it 50/50, so I guess it's part of a present for myself!

Just bought a few magazines for an early gift to myself -Glock 17.
...tempted to leave work and grab some ammo!

an Eberlestock Gunslinger 2, 3 Eberlestock 2L hydration bladders, a couple tactical tailor pouches to rig the bag with, a cammenga compass, and a partridge in a multicam tree.

Ordered a Noveske Infidel 13.7 for one of the AR builds thats been alluding me to get finished.

abG8Uyl.jpg

Will probably pick one up after Xmas but I am looking to buy a new AR lower to put the bump stock I got on for a dedicated "bump lower".

A bolt-action 22lr. I wont have one in time to wrap it and put it under the tree, but hopefully before my birthday next month.

A Snag-Mag for the Glock42 and mag-guts to add another round capacity to each mag;
CMC drop-in 3.5 lb single stage trigger for the AR-22, (multi-caliber lower with a .22 upper).

Back
Top Bottom