What are the WARMEST non-wool winter SOCKS?

never purchase from REI they are anti 2a. You Shop at d icks too?
Yes I’m sorry I bought my 9 year old daughters first 22 rifle there , I apologize .
I know I’m going to hell now
I didn’t know REI was one of the Evil ones and I’ll not buy from them

Last edited:
Here is a suggestion, hear me out. If your feet get cold because of activity meaning sweaty while moving then damp/wet cold when stopped, try this. Use an antiperspirant non-smelling deodorant on your feet like Mitchum. Rub a small amount all over your feet, then throw on a nice pair of alpaca or good quality socks. Your feet will not sweat, or smell for that matter. Your feet will stay dry and that will keep your feet consistent at the right temperature. This works for me while still hunting, after suffering years of cold, clammy feet. Nothing worse than cold feet.......

I have 3 types for cool cold and very cold. 1 pair or type is not best for all conditions. Buy quality which will be a bit more. They last for years and the good ones you can even get wet and they keep your feet warm

Here is a suggestion, hear me out. If your feet get cold because of activity meaning sweaty while moving then damp/wet cold when stopped, try this. Use an antiperspirant non-smelling deodorant on your feet like Mitchum. Rub a small amount all over your feet, then throw on a nice pair of alpaca or good quality socks. Your feet will not sweat, or smell for that matter. Your feet will stay dry and that will keep your feet consistent at the right temperature. This works for me while still hunting, after suffering years of cold, clammy feet. Nothing worse than cold feet.......
buy these your feet will think you are in florida.

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom