What are some humorous vanity plates you've seen or have?

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
MA Low Plate Number Lottery is going to be hard to get one this year... They are saying there's only 100 plates available... That SUCK'S!!!
Don't worry, plenty more low number plates will become available after all the rich people flee to lower taxed states.

GETJOB.jpg

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Can I just make an obvious observation???

40 years ago, if you had a car with a lot of bumper stickers, it was more than likely that you were just funny or carefree or something. It was just a thing. "Let's put stickers on it."

Today, having one bumper sticker - even a campaign one - is a sign of questionable character. A rear-end full of them?? You've gone deep full crazy. Forget if it's Save the Unborn Baby Whales or My Gun's Killed More People Than Ted Kennedy's Car - Wanna Be Next? Someone with a pile of stickers with sayings on them are bat-poop crazy for the most part.

(Some folks have a lot of hunting logos or gun logos or driving logos or hippy logos on their vehicles. That's more thematic and doesn't show many signs of mental instability. LOL)

I sort of miss the good old days when you saw some bumper stickers and laughed and maybe beeped and gave a thumbs up to the driver. Today, you take the next hard left you can to get away from them. ;)

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

40 years ago, if you had a car with a lot of bumper stickers, it was more than likely that you were just funny or carefree or something. It was just a thing. "Let's put stickers on it."

Today, having one bumper sticker - even a campaign one - is a sign of questionable character. A rear-end full of them?? You've gone deep full crazy. Forget if it's Save the Unborn Baby Whales or My Gun's Killed More People Than Ted Kennedy's Car - Wanna Be Next? Someone with a pile of stickers with sayings on them are bat-poop crazy for the most part.

(Some folks have a lot of hunting logos or gun logos or driving logos or hippy logos on their vehicles. That's more thematic and doesn't show many signs of mental instability. LOL)

I sort of miss the good old days when you saw some bumper stickers and laughed and maybe beeped and gave a thumbs up to the driver. Today, you take the next hard left you can to get away from them. ;)
I've ended up taking a lot of my Gun Related Decals off of my vehicles...

One so it doesn't Invite these Wacko ANTIFA Idiots to my vehicle...

Two so it doesn't show the Low Life Thief that "Hey this guy is into guns, maybe he has something we want in there, let's break in..."...

I even removed the NES Decal and replaced it with the round oval NES Decal... The ones I have just say NES it doesn't have the Northeast Shooters.com on them... At least a NESer can still tell what it is...

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Or the car was a complete rotbox and the stickers were hiding the rust holes and holding the car together.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I used to have a rubber hand sticking out from under the trunk lid.

My sister even painted the nails.

I frequently got happy honks or thumbs up.

Hey, somebody go find that license plate pic in the funny pictures thread and cross post it here. (I'm on the phone). It's a homemade sign that says the registry is closed.

Top Bottom