What are some humorous vanity plates you've seen or have?

kope

NES Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
rt28 in Yarmouth today. Not humorous and I don't think the plate has any significance to the driver. DSC_0161.JPG

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For a Tesla:
upload_2018-12-23_14-56-44.png

For a milsurp fan:
upload_2018-12-23_14-56-6.png

For those insane people that drink decafe coffee:
upload_2018-12-23_14-55-25.png

And this one just to see is the generator would let me:
upload_2018-12-23_14-59-41.png

(CORRUPT fits perfectly)

Last edited:

MrsStrangeNH

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Numeral ???
You can't have "CHEVY55" because two numerals are in sequence ???
Are you sure about that ???
Vanity Plates | Registration | Division of Motor Vehicles | NH Department of Safety

All Vanity Plate requests shall comply with Administrative Rule, Saf-C 514.61(c):

(c) An initial or vanity registration plate shall:

(1) Not have the identical or similar combination of characters as any other classification;
(2) Not imply an affiliation with a government entity that is not true;
(3) Not refer to or be associated with any of the following subjects, in any language, whether read forward, backward, by mirror image or by phonetic spelling:

a. Intimate body parts or genitals;
b. Sexual or excretory acts or functions;
c. Words or terms of profanity or obscenity;
d. Violence;
e. Illegal activities;
f. Intoxicants, drugs or drug culture;
g. Gangs; or
h. Racial, ethnic, religious, gender or sexual orientation hatred or bigotry;

(4) Not have more than 7 characters;
(5) Not have more than one ampersand, numeral, plus sign, or minus sign in sequence;
(6) Not have any characters other than ampersands, numerals, plus signs, minus signs, or letters;
(7) Not have only numerals or only numerals and ampersands, plus signs, or minus signs; and
(8) Not have characters or combinations of characters which may cause difficulty of distinction or identification.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Vanity Plates | Registration | Division of Motor Vehicles | NH Department of Safety

All Vanity Plate requests shall comply with Administrative Rule, Saf-C 514.61(c):

(c) An initial or vanity registration plate shall:

(1) Not have the identical or similar combination of characters as any other classification;
(2) Not imply an affiliation with a government entity that is not true;
(3) Not refer to or be associated with any of the following subjects, in any language, whether read forward, backward, by mirror image or by phonetic spelling:

a. Intimate body parts or genitals;
b. Sexual or excretory acts or functions;
c. Words or terms of profanity or obscenity;
d. Violence;
e. Illegal activities;
f. Intoxicants, drugs or drug culture;
g. Gangs; or
h. Racial, ethnic, religious, gender or sexual orientation hatred or bigotry;

(4) Not have more than 7 characters;
(5) Not have more than one ampersand, numeral, plus sign, or minus sign in sequence;
(6) Not have any characters other than ampersands, numerals, plus signs, minus signs, or letters;
(7) Not have only numerals or only numerals and ampersands, plus signs, or minus signs; and
(8) Not have characters or combinations of characters which may cause difficulty of distinction or identification.
Gotta' be a mistake on their website because numerals in sequence are certainly allowed.
I just checked several combinations on their vanity plate search page and found this, which I'm surprised isn't already taken:

I searched a few others and also found "HAPPY69", "REM870" and "AR-15A1" are also available.

Top Bottom