If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership The benefits pay for the membership many times over.
Nope. One of the vanity plate rules from NH DMV:Interesting thought... Since "+" and "-" are Ok in NH, maybe a plate that reads + - + - or a bit .... on a Tesla? How many volts do they run?
Vanity Plates | Registration | Division of Motor Vehicles | NH Department of SafetyNumeral ???
You can't have "CHEVY55" because two numerals are in sequence ???
Are you sure about that ???
Gotta' be a mistake on their website because numerals in sequence are certainly allowed.Vanity Plates | Registration | Division of Motor Vehicles | NH Department of Safety
All Vanity Plate requests shall comply with Administrative Rule, Saf-C 514.61(c):
(c) An initial or vanity registration plate shall:
(1) Not have the identical or similar combination of characters as any other classification;
(2) Not imply an affiliation with a government entity that is not true;
(3) Not refer to or be associated with any of the following subjects, in any language, whether read forward, backward, by mirror image or by phonetic spelling:
a. Intimate body parts or genitals;
b. Sexual or excretory acts or functions;
c. Words or terms of profanity or obscenity;
e. Illegal activities;
f. Intoxicants, drugs or drug culture;
g. Gangs; or
h. Racial, ethnic, religious, gender or sexual orientation hatred or bigotry;
(4) Not have more than 7 characters;
(5) Not have more than one ampersand, numeral, plus sign, or minus sign in sequence;
(6) Not have any characters other than ampersands, numerals, plus signs, minus signs, or letters;
(7) Not have only numerals or only numerals and ampersands, plus signs, or minus signs; and
(8) Not have characters or combinations of characters which may cause difficulty of distinction or identification.