What are some humorous vanity plates you've seen or have?

TBalls

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If it were a New England state I could think of a few possible owners. Supermoto definitely came to mind first.

OCB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I saw a guy today on I-95 in the Woburn area driving a Hummer with plates that read "INEEDA". I got a good chuckle out of that.
I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy, too. If it wasn't him, then someone else has a plate very similar to that one. the plastic frame around the plate was from the dealer and along the bottom it only said HUMMER, so it worked really well with the plate.

I saw a minivan that had those stick-figure stickers on the window that show how many kids, pets, etc are in the family. They had four or five kids apparently, and their plate was "PB4WEGO" (this was a Tennessee plate).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy, too. If it wasn't him, then someone else has a plate very similar to that one. the plastic frame around the plate was from the dealer and along the bottom it only said HUMMER, so it worked really well with the plate.
Yup, that was him.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Saw a couple NY plates on Ferrari's... one was owned by a pharmacist and it was DRG DLR, and the other was Badabing

Couple buddies have had cool plates too... YNVMYMV, AVOVUM

Jamie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The only vanity plate I ever had was on my '73 Eldorado. It read "ASLEEP". It had a way overbuilt 500 in it and would dust most muscle cars half it's weight. That was back when I had money and no kids.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I knew a veterinary opthamologist (doggie eye doctor) some years ago. He wanted to get the plate EYEBALL, which is one letter too long for MA, so he got I BALL instead (don't know how they let that by, but they did). His girlfriend used to get a lot of attention when she borrowed his car.

Top Bottom