• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are our options in a crowded harassment situation

Nothing you stated there would have made me mace anyone,there was no physical threat there to cause me to use mace let alone shoot someone. This is where training,and common sense come in,knowing when to use any type of defense.
The problem with this scenario is that when the threat does present itself it is already too late. Avoidance seems to be the only solution.

I'm not willing to get into a dangerous/violent conflict over something like this.

If some guy gets in my face yelling at me to raise my fist, I'd rather just do it than try and shoot him. Not sure why so many people are eager to get into a firefight. Even if you win, you probably f***ed your life up.

Same reason why I willfully gave up my wallet when I was mugged. $100 in lost bills is a lot less than all the legal fees my lawyer would ask.
Don't raise your fist and find out how fast violent finds you. Raise your fist, NO sir, I am leaving. Leave me alone. The rest is up to them.

Step 1) Keep a wad of $1 dollar bills handy.
Step 2) When surrounded by a harassing group, thrust cash wad up as high as you can, so all can see it.
Step 3) In a loud, authoritative voice yell "Who wants CASH...???"
Step 4) Just like a grenade, throw the cash wad in one direction, while running in the opposite direction... Make sure it fans out well.

Note: NEVER mix up your $100 cash wad with your $1 dollar cash wad while at the Foxy Lady. You won't make it out alive...
* On second thought; this might make excellent training for a "crowded-harassment-situation"...

Another Note: I know some of you are thinking "I wonder if a roll of pennies will work?"
Answer: No...

Last edited:
I'm not willing to get into a dangerous/violent conflict over something like this.

If some guy gets in my face yelling at me to raise my fist, I'd rather just do it than try and shoot him. Not sure why so many people are eager to get into a firefight. Even if you win, you probably f***ed your life up.

Same reason why I willfully gave up my wallet when I was mugged. $100 in lost bills is a lot less than all the legal fees my lawyer would ask.
Giving in to them just emboldens them. Yes, you gotta pick your battles, but I'm not abandoning my principles and being bullied into putting my fist up by these shitbag marxists. If they choose violence then so be it.

Psychotically wide eyes, a f***ed up grin, and not uttering a single goddamn word would go a long way in a situation like this.

You're in a restaurant, you've got a fork in your hand for god's sake. Imagine these were not olives. Use the tools you've been given.
green-olive-fork-6134646.jpg

I thought about that, and if I was sitting there with my wife, I would simply look at her and mouth that "we are leaving", and I would get up and walk out and leave the food and drinks right there on the table.

On the way out, I would try to let the place know that we will be back to pay the bill later.

See my mop comment earlier. F that. If the owner/manager isn't accosting them and beating them out of the restaurant, I'm not sticking around to pay. EVERYONE needs to learn a lesson here.

Don't think that the suburbs won't be next...

Yeah. The sheep live in the cities. The burbs (not the mASS burbs - but regular burbs) won't tolerate this stuff. Some guy will grab one of them by the back of the pants and back of the hair and toss them out. They'll be an Internet hero. LOL

Stay home and learn to cook......The benefits are,
1. Use the money you save to buy ammo......
2. You no longer have to wait for the long ride hometo get laid. Youre already there.......[rofl]

right there on the table!!!! (Clear the dishes or use paper plates.)

Step 1) Keep a wad of $1 dollar bills handy.
Step 2) When surrounded by a harassing group, thrust cash wad up as high as you can, so all can see it.
Step 3) In a loud, authoritative voice yell "Who wants CASH...???"
Step 4) Just like a grenade, throw the cash wad in one direction, while running in the opposite direction... Make sure it fans out well.

Note: NEVER mix up your $100 cash wad with your $1 dollar cash wad while at the Foxy Lady. You won't make it out alive...
* On second thought; this might make excellent training for a "crowded-harassment-situation"...

Another Note: I know some of you are thinking "I wonder if a roll of pennies will work?"
Answer: No...

Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket or are you excited to see the BLM????

So a group of protestors bursts into a restarurant chanting something you don't like. Interrupts your date with a nice lady. Maybe spills your wine.

You don't like them so you spray them down with pepper spray. A riot starts as everyone rushes the door. You take out your G19 and start shooting your way out.

You go to jail. Don't drop the soap.
But the Commies go to Hell.

No use of pepper spray indoors unless you can exit back door after chaos ensues. Situation dictates, if they're a bunch of pasty white pajama boys and girls I'd laugh at them for 1 minute, give them the finger and attempt to walk out. If they are Antifa types and situation escalates than all bets are off. Since we can't sit at bars anymore I haven't gone out to eat since February, bar stools are usually higher up and you are less likely to be intimidated by the mob. Also I could always jump over the bar for cover and concealment and exit thru the kitchen.

See my mop comment earlier. F that. If the owner/manager isn't accosting them and beating them out of the restaurant, I'm not sticking around to pay. EVERYONE needs to learn a lesson here.

I had to re-read your point and can understand your position on it.

Although, I would have to say that many "wait staff" tend to be liberal-leaning, and IMHO you can't really expect the owner (sometimes up there in age), to have to handle that crapola all by themselves. Some establishment owners are caught off-guard and have no plan as to how to deal with it.

Last edited:
Actually, a young Massad Ayoob recommended this. Before he was a cop but was carrying, he kept a $20 bill wrapped around a book of matches. If harassed, he suggested tossing the $20 to the ringleader for beer money and walking away. Better than having to shoot some a**h***. Looks much better for you if it ends up in court.

Your best option is to get up and leave.

Or.....grab the closest one by the hair, twisting it up twice for a good hold and quickly stab them viciously and repeatedly in the fvcking neck with the butter knife on the table while banging their face on the table. Then quietly stand up, smile and THEN walk out. [thumbsup]

Psychotically wide eyes, a f***ed up grin, and not uttering a single goddamn word would go a long way in a situation like this.
That made young Nick Sandmann a wealthy young man.

First, i'd not be there. If that got past me, I'd ignore them, not engage. If, like in the video, they thrust their cowardly faces close to mine in such a threatening manner, they get moved to arms length by the trachea. It's very unpleasant, takes some time to recover, and leaves the strong side still available. In my experience (much smaller numbers), pussies tend to wither when confronted with someone ready to go.

Not sure how that'd work with a mob, i'll be taking the pepper spray advice.

i like enblocs out of the box idea with the bills!!
here are a couple more out of the box ideas, other than GTFO and dont eat in a sketch area
-shit your pants, or shit in your hand, like for real, they will leave!
-piss your pants
-fake a seizure
-fake heart trouble
-carry Spray Paint around with you, if you start spray painting people they will leave
-more ideas to come

Or.....grab the closest one by the hair, twisting it up twice for a good hold and quickly stab them viciously and repeatedly in the fvcking neckEYEBALLS with the butter knife on the table while banging their face on the table. Then quietly stand up, smile and THEN walk out. [thumbsup]
FIFY.

Always go for the four balls.

There are more and more of these incidences going on everyday. A lot of good advise here. Still a situation can arise where you are right in the middle of it. We're having this conversation because the government and police are complicit in these acts or simply not doing their jobs leaving Americans at the mercy of this communist mob. These tactics have been used for many years by shock troops trying to subvert topple nations into dictatorships. This was what the brown shirts were all about. Fear and intimidation.

We truly are in a quandary. Avoid going where we have a right, need or desire to go and those businesses we're patronizing will die and the economy dies. Take on these bums and the cops will make you the problem. Face it they have no fear or sense of humanity. Just cold brutal beasts exercising their wills on those they can oppress.

When you are in the middle of a large violent confrontation, there is little time to react.

The first time I saw a large violent crowd was on the T platform at the old Boston Garden in 1967.

My friend, his father, and I went to see Bruno Sammartino wrestle (remember him?)

There was about 100 people of minority decent on the platform. A huge rumble broke out so fast you could not react.

People had clubs, chains, bottles......but no firearms. Lots of people got hurt.

It would be hard to escape.

There are more and more of these incidences going on everyday. A lot of good advise here. Still a situation can arise where you are right in the middle of it. We're having this conversation because the government and police are complicit in these acts or simply not doing their jobs leaving Americans at the mercy of this communist mob. These tactics have been used for many years by shock troops trying to subvert topple nations into dictatorships. This was what the brown shirts were all about. Fear and intimidation.

We truly are in a quandary. Avoid going where we have a right, need or desire to go and those businesses we're patronizing will die and the economy dies. Take on these bums and the cops will make you the problem. Face it they have no fear or sense of humanity. Just cold brutal beasts exercising their wills on those they can oppress.
Dox them and kill them at home.

It's rapidly coming down to that.

So a group of protestors bursts into a restarurant chanting something you don't like. Interrupts your date with a nice lady. Maybe spills your wine.

You don't like them so you spray them down with pepper spray. A riot starts as everyone rushes the door. You take out your G19 and start shooting your way out.

You go to jail. Don't drop the soap.
WOW !! How much red mountain dew do you drink ? So thats how it's going to go?

i like enblocs out of the box idea with the bills!!
here are a couple more out of the box ideas, other than GTFO and dont eat in a sketch area
-shit your pants, or shit in your hand, like for real, they will leave!
-piss your pants
-fake a seizure
-fake heart trouble
-carry Spray Paint around with you, if you start spray painting people they will leave
-more ideas to come
Just whip out Mr. Johnson and start pissing

Back
Top Bottom