What Apex spring kit do I need to fix my M&P 2.0 Compact 3.6" so it doesn't have a MA 12lb trigger?

I was looking on the Apex website, I don't see anything marked for M&P 2.0 Compact. I know someone here has fixed the horrible 1200lb Mass trigger, and I don't want to buy the wrong thing.

Superb trigger

Attachments

• IMG_20190510_174044_649.jpg
    IMG_20190510_174044_649.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 26
Also see this thread...

Superb trigger
Thanks, I love the look of that and I hear those triggers are amazing. But is it possible to get JUST the springs? What I want is basically a stock M&P Compact with a normal trigger pull. I will use this for carry, and I really like having stock guns for carry. I just don't like the Mass-f****d-trigger ones.

Thanks, I love the look of that and I hear those triggers are amazing. But is it possible to get JUST the springs? What I want is basically a stock M&P Compact with a normal trigger pull. I will use this for carry, and I really like having stock guns for carry. I just don't like the Mass-f****d-trigger ones.
Yes.

Apex SKU 100-062 is listed for "use in the Smith & Wesson M&P pistols in .45 caliber, and M&P M2.0 models in 9mm, .40S&W and .45ACP. "

While they’re high quality, you don’t need any expensive apex parts to fix the heavy ass MA trigger. Just an OEM sear and trigger spring will fix it and keep everything OEM.

While they’re high quality, you don’t need any expensive apex parts to fix the heavy ass MA trigger. Just an OEM sear and trigger spring will fix it and keep everything OEM.
I did not realize you could buy those parts. Thanks!

Not just the Apex kit but you need to change out the sear activator. It's a $5 part. You'll see it at the end of the trigger bar and it's painted red.
I put in the seat activator. Feels much better than just the Apex kit. Put it on the scale and it was at about 6lbs 1 oz with just the apex and now it’s around 5lbs 2oz.

The seat activator makes it very heavy and is different on the free state models.

Not just the Apex kit but you need to change out the sear activator. It's a $5 part. You'll see it at the end of the trigger bar and it's painted red.
I put in the seat activator. Feels much better than just the Apex kit. Put it on the scale and it was at about 6lbs 1 oz with just the apex and now it’s around 5lbs 2oz.

The seat activator makes it very heavy and is different on the free state models.
Thank you, good info.

Also, "heavy" doesn't even begin to describe the trigger on this thing. If I had to shoot this gun repeatedly in a match I would have a sprained and swollen trigger finger by the end. It's ironic, I actually think the Mass trigger makes them LESS safe.

Back
Top Bottom