• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What an outrage... [Ephesian Arms]

Richard Methot of Fall River is bleating wildly like the mindless sheep he is. Notice how he fails to articulate a single concern, other than the fact that there are now two stores selling the same type of stuff in the same area.

Hilarious. People can be such idiots. Some actually think that you can just walk in a gun shop and buy a gun as easily as buying a carton of milk. They think the guns will magically move through walls and end up in the wrong hands. Pure ignorance.

that little princess is all types of offended. I'd say it's funny to see such a selfish, illogical, childish meltdown but honestly I'm really sick of people like that.

I hope this guy chokes on his morning tofu.

He's definitely that guy who sits around all day waiting for the guy upstairs to drop a pan so he can file a noise complaint.

Damn.....A gun store near a school.........Something should be done about this![rolleyes]
When I attended jr. high school (1972-1974) in Lawrence, we had a huge military reserve center next to the school. It housed Army, Navy, Air Force and USMC personnel, along with plenty of firearms and ammo. In fact, one of the two firearms used to kill that state trooper on Route 290 in Shrewsbury a few decades ago was stolen from that base. Where is the outrage? Oh, I forgot: only the police and military should be allowed to own firearms!

23989_102208633146022_7405557_n.jpg

Every morning I drive by a couple of storefronts that are for rent in my town, and every morning a little voice in my head says "You should quit your job and open a gun store!"

Maybe once the kids are through college...

I cannot and will not accept it.

Uh huh, well Richard, the over 60 community is that way. feel free to yell at the passing ducks and clouds.

Oh my god!!! There are at least 8 stores selling alcohol all in the same neighborhood.

https://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&q=Ephesian+Arms+Inc.&fb=1&gl=us&hq=ephesian+arms&hnear=0x89e4f8c6eccd3595:0xa598e51805a2a361,Fall+River,+MA&cid=0,0,12741448313558859199&ei=6uBCUsaXGoeOrgGCqIHwDg&ved=0CHEQ_BIwCQ

And a bunch of stores selling tobacco all in the same neighborhood

http://goo.gl/maps/MkbtH

Gas stations too. Why do we need so many repeat shops? I want to wait in line for everything.

There are a bunch of stores selling coffee in the same neighborhood too!!

http://goo.gl/maps/BW3oh

Alcohol, Tobacco, Gas, Coffee. It is a conspiracy!!! They want to allow small business people to try and succeed in supplying demand for products in neighborhoods.

We better write to our politicians and demand only 1 state run store for each commodity per neighborhood.

(Typed with sarcasm and contempt)

When I was in the shop for the grand opening I had asked how was your first day open? "They said fine except one older guy came in and was spewing off at the mouth". How, Why, Why [crying] We dont need this in the south end and he was calling the Mayor [crying].

this is the first comment to his letter haha

Hey Richard Methot,
I think you can learn how to crochet on Highland Avenue or New Boston Road. I'm on Tuttle St, and I do ok for myself. The people don't seem to mind and neither do I..

If anybody wants to let this guy know what they think about his opinions you can find him working in the electrical aisle of the home depot down there.

When I was in the shop for the grand opening I had asked how was your first day open? "They said fine except one older guy came in and was spewing off at the mouth". How, Why, Why [crying] We dont need this in the south end and he was calling the Mayor [crying].

The owner specifically asked the FRPD not to arrest the guy. So, if 'that guy' was Mr Methot then he should be happy that he didn't end up in the clink for being a big Richard.

The owner specifically asked the FRPD not to arrest the guy. So, if 'that guy' was Mr Methot then he should be happy that he didn't end up in the clink for being a big Richard.

Funny, That's a cool piece of info he didn't tell me about. Wish we could get it up on Youtube, I miss all the good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom