what ammo shortage?

Depending on your location, Shooters Outpost in Hooksett, NH is pretty stocked up with no limits on a good selection (I went for 9 and 12g). They're pretty helpful about giving prices over the phone if you want to see if the trip is worth it.
If you haven't been there yet, be sure to put the "blinders" on if you go in for 1 thing, because you will probably leave with more than that, and a lighter wallet.

What a joke! 3 box limit on Shotgun shells at Raynham wallyworld? ffs it was overflowing out of the case. idiots

I picked up some 12G game loads at wally world yesterday and they were still holding to 3 boxes.

I agree, while cost of raw materials have gone up, as supply meets demand, I think we'll settle back around $350 a case, closer to a quarter a round.

I think you're dreaming if you think that a case of XM193 is going to be $350 anytime soon... long as Oblabla is in office I don't think it's happening.

-Mike

I've bought a couple of cases of this over the past couple of weeks, with free shipping.

If you happen to recognize the website, please don't be a dick and post it.

What a joke! 3 box limit on Shotgun shells at Raynham wallyworld? ffs it was overflowing out of the case. idiots

Was at Wallyworld yesterday in NH
Guy was really cool about it. Older guy, his rule of 3 boxes doesn't apply to the "common every day stuff that comes in" ie: 12ga and the random rifle stuff they had. They had a lot of .223 and 5.56 but ~50 cents a round +/- 3cents.

I ended up with a bunch of 12ga and 30-06

About 5 weeks ago, the Plaistow Wallyworld limited me to 3 boxes....of 1k rounds of .223. Honestly, I would have been happier with 3 bricks of cost-appropriate decent .22, especially since the whole 3k is now sitting in a bucket waiting to be processed as reloads.

dunno if it's still there, but rindge walmart had dozens of 150rd packs of XM855. $0.46/rd. information current to yesterday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom