What Ammo Shortage???

WanMan99

NES Life Member
NES Member
Nice fresh batch of 1000 each .223 55gr FMJ, 2.20 OAL, H335 (24.5gr). Now I just need somewhere to shoot them... Damn Barnstable range is still closed.

Reloads.jpg

That's impressive!!!

How long did it take you??
About 3 hrs today, but..... I do case prep seperately (which is equally time consuming) I would say I have about 8 hrs into the 1000 rounds. I usually do around 3k cases (deprime, size, deburr and chamfer) and then prime them and throw them into a bucket. When I want to load rounds I have the prepped and primed cases ready to go.

Is it just me or do those 4 cases on the left side with the bottom facing out look like they are missing primers? Probably just an optical illusion.

Is it just me or do those 4 cases on the left side with the bottom facing out look like they are missing primers? Probably just an optical illusion.

The lighting is a bit tricky... I do a lot of case examination to avoid any "problems". Last step as I am loading them into the tray blocks is to flip them over and double check the primers before loading.

The lighting is a bit tricky... I do a lot of case examination to avoid any "problems". Last step as I am loading them into the tray blocks is to flip them over and double check the primers before loading.

I figured it was just the angle or something...from the way you have them stacked I doubted that you missed any primers.

I just finished prepping 4K of 5.56 brass. IMHO that's the hard part.

Now I can start making ammo, the easy part.

My son will be home from college in a few weeks and we need to make sure he's got something to feed my AR's!

Back
Top Bottom