What about all the ammo I bought

So...I guess this means the panic will stop and in and few weeks prices and stock will be back to normal...right?

Last edited:
So...I guess this means themail panic will stop and in and few weeks prices and stock will be back to normal...right?

Been adding to the pile for quite a while. Don't really feel compelled to buy anything so if retailers want to keep prices jacked, they can sit on their stock til the cows come home for all I care.

A lot of people on Hillary's side went to bed early last night - they are waking up to something they never considered as a possibility. Having extra ammo is always a good thing - and with the markets being roiled, you never know. Just because we elected one guy does not change where we are at.

I'm happy with the extra ammo purchases I made... I'm also happy with the few extra coins I bought.

I spent a week of nights refinishing a fire-proof file cabinet for all my ammo dammit!! [banghead]

Oh yeah? My biggest complaint about all the ammo I hoarded is that I'm now out of space to store any more. Having a shiny new ammo storage container should be a good thing!

I spent a week of nights refinishing a fire-proof file cabinet for all my ammo dammit!! [banghead]

Last night my wife looked in my closet and said "you have more ammo than clothes" to which I replied "Ha, ya I guess I do!"

Assuming things should cool down on attacks on the 2A over the next four years, it would be prudent to not wait until the last several weeks of the next election and panic-buy the shit out of the ammo shelves. Slowly build up your stock, and make it so you don't have to freak out in four years from now when Warren runs. I know some of you guys have like 20K + .22 rounds stocked up. I have some squirreled away but not nearly as much as I should.

they stil have 70ish days to play **** **** with us.
A simple import ban on smokeless powder and commercial ammo wil be enough to ruin ammo supplies.

Back
Top Bottom