• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

what a unissued M1 looks like $$$$$$

I saw an auction for a new Brit #4 in the wrap just like that, also 1955. Sold for $700. Relative valuation.

I can't spell the arsenal; it was the F one - Fazaherky.

Don't laugh.[laugh]

T

Found it:

Fazakerley

Last edited:
Owned a few unissued vci bagged m1s. Could find them easily and cheaply in 2000. Had 25 mostly hra's (few sa's and 2 ihc's) most I paid was 500..... Wish still had them

My friends dad revieled to me he was a big service rifle shooter in the 70s....he really gave it to me when he pulled several boxes from his little room. Original shipping boxes reciepts ect ect M1 national match,m1c sniper and a 1903 NM made in 1939. Other than his shotgun and side arm its al he has left...said he purchased all ofcthem from cmp in late 90s. He sent me the link above and asked me to make a offer........I offered him what I had in the fun budget...

I saw an auction for a new Brit #4 in the wrap just like that, also 1955. Sold for $700. Relative valuation.

I can't spell the arsenal; it was the F one - Fazaherky.

Don't laugh.[laugh]

T

Found it:

Fazakerley

Was it an Irish contract rifle? Those are sometimes still found wrapped but go for more.

Don't remember. I think it was a No. 4, Mk. 2, definitely 1955 and Fazakerley. They had only opened the wrap enough to show the maker/date/serial.

T

Last edited:
Don't recall the details but they had new in the wrap enfields in a storecin Maine. 500-700 bucks. They sure looked pretty.

Back
Top Bottom