What a scumbag

I'd love to have a "common ground" conversation with these people, as in: Rather than hear your list of restrictions, let's start with some reforms we can both agree on. For example, shall-issue CCW; national reciprocity; a ban on states or sub-jurisdictions institution de-facto bans through prohibitive fees or cumbersome licensing processes as is done in NYC. Once we're convinced you are only interested in keeping guns out of the hands of the "wrong people" and not "everyone", we can talk about how to accomplish that. But, you've been taking for years, so you need to give before we can start the conversation and move to common ground.

I'd love to have a "common ground" conversation with these people, as in: Rather than hear your list of restrictions, let's start with some reforms we can both agree on. For example, shall-issue CCW; national reciprocity; a ban on states or sub-jurisdictions institution de-facto bans through prohibitive fees or cumbersome licensing processes as is done in NYC. Once we're convinced you are only interested in keeping guns out of the hands of the "wrong people" and not "everyone", we can talk about how to accomplish that. But, you've been taking for years, so you need to give before we can start the conversation and move to common ground.

Well said Rob....

Three of the five comments (mine included) take him to task for using this tragedy to push an anti-gun agenda.

Of course. That's what any politician with anti-gun views is going to do. They're going to take a tragedy and spin it so they can use it to support their anti-gun agenda. [angry]

Last edited:
Just another delusional ass wipe politician who needs to be removed from office. He wants to remove guns from the population before they get turned on scumbags like him.

I'd trade you with McGovern, but that's like saying "thank you sir; may I have another".

Neal used to be my rep before this last gerrymander

Now that I think about it I'm guessing the us rep for me from MA must be dead,

What are you complaining about? All those dead voters need representation too!

While you're at it, add a requirement that the background check be completed in the same amount of time it takes on the side of the road when they've noticed a burned out taillight. Then include personal consequences for violations of the law. Then point out that the SCOTUS has already established that requiring a fee to exercise a constitutional right is unconstitutional.

Did I just say Constitutional Carry?

Good!

Screw that, let's talk about why we're the developed world's leader in people who want to mass murder.

I know this problem isn't something you can 'solve' with a neat new law that you can brag about in fundraising speeches, it requires some hard work and introspection. Which means it's a likely as a Congressman sprouting wings and flying away.

Back
Top Bottom