What a great day! LTC A no restictions

I picked up my license today. Class A with no restrictions. Town of Eastham
Dropped off the application on May 4th, had my interview at the same time.
Was told 4-6 weeks.
Took 6 weeks to the day. Heading to Four Seasons for a sig 229 9mm this weekend.

[banana][party][mg]

Congrats. I don't care what any of these guys say.... It's a big deal to get your license. Maybe it shouldn't be, but in Massachusetts, it means you've run the gauntlet and come out a winner.

Congrats,,,it is just a damn shame that we have to congratulate someone for something that is a basic right,,,this wouldn't even be on the radar in NH, AZ, VT or Alaska

I need to second this, I went so long without mine after my FID was no longer valid, even though it was for "life". Spent years worrying that I could not get one because of the political climate in Mass. Many years later, the Parks and Rec group in town started a Handgun safety course and I decided "what the hell"
Attending the class opened my eyes. The police encouraged us to go for LTC A, no restrictions. Applied for it and was very happy to get the call that it came in, LTC A, no restrictions. Complete jazzed my the news I went to IDC and bought my Beretta 92s. Since then I have bought a total of three guns, The Beretta, A 10/22 for the boys, and a Ruger GP100 .357. Next up is an evil black gun, simply because someone out there doesn't want me to have one. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom