What a bunch of left wing pussies amateurs are!

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Listening to some hams and most of them are petrified of getting covid. I'm guessing most of them are >70 years old and morbidly obese. There are so many that expound on the necessity of wearing masks and that we all need to be vaxxed. People not getting vaxxed are just selfish they say...Thank god there's a knob I can spin to move off frequency...but wait....there's more! Another convo about vaxxes and those idiots not getting them.

Time to hit the on/off switch for a while I guess.

Listening to some hams and most of them are petrified of getting covid. I'm guessing most of them are >70 years old and morbidly obese. There are so many that expound on the necessity of wearing masks and that we all need to be vaxxed. People not getting vaxxed are just selfish they say...Thank god there's a knob I can spin to move off frequency...but wait....there's more! Another convo about vaxxes and those idiots not getting them.

COVID was 3rd leading cause of death in 2020 in the US. But still below heart disease and cancer, but above everything else. Whether that's a risk worth
mitigating is each person's decision. Personally, if I could eliminate risk of death from cancer with just two shots, I'd take it. But that's just me.

COVID was 3rd leading cause of death in 2020 in the US. But still below heart disease and cancer, but above everything else. Whether that's a risk worth
mitigating is each person's decision. Personally, if I could eliminate risk of death from cancer with just two shots, I'd take it. But that's just me.

BAAAAH!!!! BAAAAAAAH! Sheep! Commie!!!! (Sarcasm of course.)

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid Man. We all know cancer and heart disease kills old people. How many of those deaths would have been labeled natural causes if covid wasn't around? You're forgetting that 30% of those were over 78 years of age. And most of the other 70% had attributing comorbidities.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid Man. We all know cancer and heart disease kills old people. How many of those deaths would have been labeled natural causes if covid wasn't around? You're forgetting that 30% of those were over 78 years of age. And most of the other 70% had attributing comorbidities.
Would they have lived longer without COVID?

I agree nothing wrong with the vax. Not anti covid vax but not necessarily ever gonna get it either.

With that said, look at the age spread on covid. It basically looks like natural causes with 80% or so 70+, almost the rest 50+, tiny fractions that keep dropping 40-50, 30-40 etc etc

Its not even necessarily people's previous health condition as much as age. Cancer, heart disease, sure them too but not so pronounced.

Point of all this being, your age is the most important consideration. A 25 year old who is in any reasonable condition doesn't need or want that shot. A 35 year old same probably.. 45 even maybe. Its not until you start approaching 60 where covid is a real threat IMO.

So how are deaths days after the shots explained?

There are about 50 employees where I work...in the past two weeks they have rushed two employees to the hospital for stroke like symptoms, just days after having the stab. One is a very fit, long distance runner (male) in his early 30s. The other was a mid fifties male in good shape and as far as I know, no underlying health issues. I heard in both cases, they were blood clots. They are both out of the hospital now but still out of work.

So how are deaths days after the shots explained?

There are about 50 employees where I work...in the past two weeks they have rushed two employees to the hospital for stroke like symptoms, just days after having the stab. One is a very fit, long distance runner (male) in his early 30s. The other was a mid fifties male in good shape and as far as I know, no underlying health issues. I heard in both cases, they were blood clots. They are both out of the hospital now but still out of work.

Just a coincidence, matey. Those healthy men would both have been taken down by blood clots anyway. /SARC

View: https://rumble.com/vgknrr-doctor-explains-vaccine-regret.html

Not sure. My cousin lost her son in November before covid hit. He was mildly autistic but healthy. He contracted pneumonia and it killed him at 16. Not to sound insensitive but people die every day.
Edit: just want to add I have been vaccinated.
I wonder how the anti maskers would act if this had just been a bad flu strain with the same results. No Chinese lab, no stupid left/right politics, just a really bad flu.

So many guys on here have been brainwashed either way by their need to be politically pure instead of just treating a kind of dangerous illness like a kind of dangerous illness. Not aimed at you personally.

I wonder how the anti maskers would act if this had just been a bad flu strain with the same results. No Chinese lab, no stupid left/right politics, just a really bad flu.

So many guys on here have been brainwashed either way by their need to be politically pure instead of just treating a kind of dangerous illness like a kind of dangerous illness. Not aimed at you personally.
I agree it has become politicized. I will also admit I am an anti-masker now. I have been vaccinated and want to live my. I will continue to sanitize my hands after leaving establishments and using the ATM. I am also of the opinion everything should open up 100% If you want to attend go ahead. If you don't want to stay home. If you want to wear masks so be it. If you don't that is fine also.

I agree it has become politicized. I will also admit I am an anti-masker now. I have been vaccinated and want to live my. I will continue to sanitize my hands after leaving establishments and using the ATM. I am also of the opinion everything should open up 100% If you want to attend go ahead. If you don't want to stay home. If you want to wear masks so be it. If you don't that is fine also.
After getting a vaccination, and with what has been learned about airborne transmission there's no point in wearing a mask. The recent reported studies on transmission said that infection happens almost 100% indoors through the air, and almost 100% dependent on how the ventilation in the space is set up, and does not depend much on masks.

If there's no airflow , a crowded space gets uniformly diffused with virus after a while, and it doesn't matter what distance you are from anyone else. But with ventilation, depending on the airflow you can be standing next to someone infected all day and not get exposed, or can be downwind of them and get exposed pretty easily.

I'm not anti-mask, I'm anti-stupidity. Wearing a mask outside is pointless and unnecessary and the masks available to 99% of the population are not very effective indoors.

You've heard of the Spanish flu? Just read a book about how that went down. Seems like it was pretty much like the reaction to COVID, with the big exception that
it killed young healthy adults harder than it hit anyone else.

The scenario that you posit really is impossible that would always be somebody trying to be use the situation for their gain. Maybe go back 30+ years and there might be a different outcome, because the shitty 24-hour news cycle didn't exist.... all that f****** noise box does is encourage an environment of fear...

Most of the elderly people who died with Covid were in such poor health they would have died if a moth landed on them.
By the way, dying WITH Covid isn't the same as dying FROM covid.
Show me the number of Covid deaths from people under 80 who had no underlying conditions. Nothing else at all, just Covid.
I'm guessing you could write that list on the back of an NPR donor card.

Most of the elderly people who died with Covid were in such poor health they would have died if a moth landed on them.
By the way, dying WITH Covid isn't the same as dying FROM covid.
Show me the number of Covid deaths from people under 80 who had no underlying conditions. Nothing else at all, just Covid.
I'm guessing you could write that list on the back of an NPR donor card.
The "public health" "experts" were caught red-handed calling things like motorcycle crashes and gunshot wounds "COVID deaths" so the credibility of their numbers is suspect to say the least.

The "public health" "experts" were caught red-handed calling things like motorcycle crashes and gunshot wounds "COVID deaths" so the credibility of their numbers is suspect to say the least.
Don't forget hosipitals got paid by the gov't based on how many + tests they had, and how many deaths they were getting.
I bet you alot of the blue states like MA had a much lower death count, but there are so many hospitals here and blue states tend to love getting the fed money

Lot of variables behind that statement.
I'll agree somewhat.
But then I have strong feelings on how Gov and Big Med screwed the pooch on this.
Want to wear a mask? Go for it! Wear 2 or 6
Or a full biohazard suit.
Stop telling me a person with no symptoms that I have to do the same.
That simple.
In the span of about 2 weeks last year they reversed every pandemic protocol.
Didn't want to here about non pharma therapies. Nope. Hydroxy bad. Ivermectin bad. Big Pharma Remdesivir good!
Oxygen, bah! What we need is Ventilators, oh and the costly care per patient involved with it.
The longer this goes on the more embarrassing it is and when all the facts come out and the books are written the hoax and botch job will be revealed.
I say all that as a 65 yo white male that has high BP, Types Diabetes, PAD, and smokes.
Deemed "essential" so I worked while others were ordered to stay home.
And no I didn't wear a mask until required to so I guess my non illness never affected anyone else.

Although amateur radio is actually growing (up 60% since 1980), the growing demographic is basically older retired operators. Most of who as you've noticed complain about getting old, spin politics or religion, and frankly don't contribute much positive to the hobby. Obviously it's not everybody - but clearly a lot of ops are like this. The digital modes, especially DX, has brought in a younger crowd and this is probably the reason organizations like the ARRL spend so much time talking digital.

But if you're listening to SSB on the lower bands (160, 80, etc.) - yeah, the conversation is basically hemorrhoid creme, chemo therapy, phlegm balls, or really nasty political opinions, all using full legal limit power.

Personally, I'll stick to hunting that one op on Christmas Island looking for a NH contact. :cool:

You're probably biking more safely just to deny them the pleasure
of classifying your next accident as Yet Another Tragic Covid Event.

why are you lashing out at old fat people?
3tlh6y.jpg

... if you're listening to SSB on the lower bands (160, 80, etc.) - yeah, the conversation is basically hemorrhoid creme, chemo therapy, phlegm balls, or really nasty political opinions, all using full legal limit power.
Don't tell me that traffic's moved off of 20m. [shocked]

Personally, I'll stick to hunting that one op on Christmas Island looking for a NH contact. :cool:
Love to be a fly on the wall when he finds out that
you're not that New Hebrides sked
that he'd been looking forward to all year long.

Look, its already a proven fact that Covid deaths were padded. Why do you keep being a Parrot for the Left here? What's in it for you?

Although amateur radio is actually growing (up 60% since 1980), the growing demographic is basically older retired operators. Most of who as you've noticed complain about getting old, spin politics or religion, and frankly don't contribute much positive to the hobby. Obviously it's not everybody - but clearly a lot of ops are like this. The digital modes, especially DX, has brought in a younger crowd and this is probably the reason organizations like the ARRL spend so much time talking digital.

But if you're listening to SSB on the lower bands (160, 80, etc.) - yeah, the conversation is basically hemorrhoid creme, chemo therapy, phlegm balls, or really nasty political opinions, all using full legal limit power.

The other thing with digital is it lets people be lazy. With newer generations the laze factor is high.

All of the new faggotry caused by RFI is easier to deal with with things like FT8, PSK31, etc, too. Its easy to dodge that shit when you can crank up filtering
etc. So all those goddam chinese LED pot grow lamps that are spraying RF everywhere aren't as much of an issue.

You can do a lot with antenna systems that are basically pure garbage with digital. (same was true for CW too, but CW was used not because laze but because of utility).

This lowers the barriers to entry.

To build an SSB voice station on HF that isnt shit requires a lack of laze and some real estate.

Back
Top Bottom