• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What’s next ?

Now that the court has ruled in favor of government banning certain once legal firearm(s) in the AR 15 and AK etc. in Massachusetts except for the police. ( other bitch of mine for an other time)Now what happens to all the once legal owners of these outlawed rifles in our possession.Am I going to receive a letter in the mail, like I did when I was told to turn in any bump stocks in could I get a notice from the local popo or my door kicked in are my semi auto hand guns next .........
Signed New Felon

Maura's unconstitutional attack on Due Process & 2A only applies to dealers...

“Turn them in or else” letters works for obscure items like bump stocks but not for a whole class of common firearms. That has “takings” and “ex post facto” punishment written all over it. I doubt there will be much more in the near future since her goal is already accomplished.

I think that’s an instance that we would see a good Supreme Court case.

In MA? They can do anything without fear of retribution. The antis own the government, courts, media, and pubic sentiment in the cities.

They can ram anything thru they want. We live in moonbat land.

Whether people comply is a different story, especially in the Red areas of Central MA.

If they could ban them so easily they would be banned already.. makes sense she accomplished a goal, no ARs in gunshops and citizens are scared to sell,transfer or even take Killy rifles out of the house.
She didn’t pass any laws or break any laws, she’s skirted it becoming an actual court case With a pen and the media

Cut in half? With bolt cutters?
Looks like the best way to "Destroy" your AR is to simply pull the pins... [rofl2]

Lol. Permanently Disabled? De-Milled?

It'll be like bumpskis. Start bulk ordering replacement springs and followers now.

Personally, I have no 30 round magazines. I do, however, have a few 10 round .458 SOCOM magazines.

And mags for your Glock, your Beretta, your other 9mm?
When CT went retard I had a 13 round mag that was now "illegal". I used it to Barney load my 9mm Kimber in matches. I used that mag so that I didn't mix it up with any of my other mags and accidentally download any of them.

My std capacity mags for my G17, my 25 rounders for my .22, my 20 round mags for my AR, they were all now "HIGH CAPACITY"... It's not just the 30round PMAGS they'll go after. Or the 17 round Glock mags.

Nibble, nibble, nosh, nosh.

And mags for your Glock, your Beretta, your other 9mm?
When CT went retard I had a 13 round mag that was now "illegal". I used it to Barney load my 9mm Kimber in matches. I used that mag so that I didn't mix it up with any of my other mags and accidentally download any of them.

My std capacity mags for my G17, my 25 rounders for my .22, my 20 round mags for my AR, they were all now "HIGH CAPACITY"... It's not just the 30round PMAGS they'll go after. Or the 17 round Glock mags.

Nibble, nibble, nosh, nosh.

What other mags? Lost em in that boating accident along with all my EBRs. My .458 self-identifies as a bolt action!

Back
Top Bottom