• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WFXT (Boston 25) Monday 2/18 at 10pm

Sounds like they might be spinning it the RIGHT way! Thanks for sharing, will make it a point to tune in

They will interview a bunch of fudds.
They should cover what the person has to go through to get their property back if they are falsely accused....

...except they dropped "Fox" from their name and call themselves Boston25 because they don't want to be affiliated with Fox because it's Massachusetts, moonbats, etc. Cowards.
This tells you just everything that you need to know about which way this is going to get spun. I think that I will skip this and spare my wife from having to listen to me yell at the TV.

it is violating civil rights and they will soon it to as where is is with it to save live. Only problem is that it is not guns killing people. It is people killing people. Yes I know that it cliche but off the gun were killing people why not have laws on the books regulating the gun;'s actions and not people.

The common denominator in all crime is people.

The guy in Illinois couldn't legally own a gun. how did that work out.....

There will be no positive spin for gun owners in this report. They are just looking to get more sheep to agree to giving top even more rights and freedoms.

Does anyone really watch any local stations?

I watch it for the weather.[wink]
41433096-kelly-ann-cicalese-jpg.jpg

Does anyone still really watch traditional TV (non-streaming non-Internet based)?
Rarely. I gave up on ABC CBS and NBC years ago.

The only thing I watch live is channel 4 news in the morning while I get ready for work.

Most of my television watching is history channel or a few series I watch in Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom