• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WFSB: Many Connecticut Towns have more guns in them than residents!

Why do legally owned guns by law abiding citizens trouble this bitch, even after she states the town is meticulous with their permits?

That article made me "the dumb as I readed it..."

went full retard said:
Police confirmed that many crimes are committed with unregistered guns, but the state hopes the new gun law fixed that loophole by tracking ammunition.

Hmmmm. Wonder what towns in CT have the lowest rates of violent and gun related crimes?? Maybe there is some sort of correlation here? No?

"First Selectwoman Joyce Okonuk has paid attention to the recent rise. "It's a steady rise in the past two years," Okonuk said. "So it's gotten even more extreme at this point.""

""I don't have any concerns about that in our community," Okonuk said. "It wouldn't even enter my mind to worry about more guns, more crime. It's just not typical here.""

"The number of guns versus residents in Lebanon still troubles Okonuk. She said that the town is more meticulous in how they approve the gun applications."

The above quotes from the article by the selectwoman do not make sense at all. On the one hand, she states that the "...steady rise" (in guns)...has "gotten more extreme." Then she states that she is not concerned about "more guns, more crime"...as "It's just not typical here." Finally, it states that the "...number of guns versus residents...still troubles Okonuk." If the above statements are not a definition of a contradiction, in terms, then nothing is!

I'm scared shitless publicly about things that are out of my control but officially I'm doing really well managing the populace so I don't care that I'm petrified for political reasons.

Back
Top Bottom