Westford, MA residents are up a creek

All it is going to take is one person to stand up when they try to take guns from peoples homes and they will back down, sorry but the 2nd amendment does exist dumb ass Westford townies. Challenge it in court and you will be the new owner of a peice of land once known as the town of Westford.

This is not surprising at all in Westford. Lots of Moonbats. Unfortunately they make a lot of noise and the non Moonbats just seem to take it. I think you will see this in several of the towns in that area. Unless people stand up this will become the norm in these bedroom communities in the 495 north belt.

This is a dupe. Plenty of puerile showed up last week to oppose this-so much so, they closed it down, and will hold it this Wednesday.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

After reading the posts on this issue and watching the video of the BOS meeting, I have a question. Is Bob Jeffries degreed or even schooled in Constitutional Law? What on earth qualifies him to interpret the Constitution? If he is not qualified, then this bylaw is just one old hippie's interpretation of the 2nd Ammendment, and is therefore most assuredly nothing more than a fool's errand. It appears as if he wants everyone in the town of Westford to live by HIS personal interpretation of our 2nd Ammendment Rights. What an arrogant boob!

Back
Top Bottom