• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Westfield Machine Gun Shoot

WestfieldMGShoot.jpg

Anyone want to convoy out from Eastern MA on Sunday? SWMBO will be in the air for Cape Canaveral (if Wilma leaves anything there!), so I'm free (but not easy) for the day.

SiameseRat said:
I'll be there with Mike and Patrick loading mags. Come say hi if you go!

But of course!

I'm just trying to see if I can carpool with someone to share the cost of gas... I'm going to want to spend it all on ammo as it is! [lol]

firtree said:
Holy cow, that looks like fun! Does anyone who has been there in the past have a rough idea of what you are looking at for rental costs?

I don't think there's a rental fee, you're just paying for ammo. Something around $25 for a full magazine. I don't know exactly how much it will be, but around that.

All I know is that it's worth it... [twisted]

I don't think there's a rental fee, you're just paying for ammo. Something around $25 for a full magazine. I don't know exactly how much it will be, but around that.

I think it varies by caliber and size of the mag to a large extent.

I had a post here, that's gone now...

Anyway, I know I said that I would go with you Ross. But, where they moved up the deploy date for Paul and Alan. We're going to be spending the weekend with Nicolle's family and Paul before he's gone for a year over in Iraq.

So, as much as I would like to go, we'll be with Paul all weekend.

Skald said:
Anyone know what your allowed to shoot?

I don't have the full list, but I can tell you what Carl brought to Patrick and my pre-wedding party:

M60, M16, AK47, Tommy Gun, Beretta 9mm Submachine, HK MP5, Galil, M249, RPK, FMP and a Steyr MPI something.

I know he'll also have Uzi, HK 51, HK 93 and an M2. But there will be plenty more guns to shoot than those listed here.
There will be way more guns that you will want to shoot as opposed to how many you will be able to afford to shoot [twisted]

Back
Top Bottom