Western Massachusetts Roll Call....

Ok...here's the plan.

Everyone gather at Mason Square in Downtown Springfield on Saturday 11/1. There should be plenty of parking at that hour. Remember to feed your meter! At 9:00 when everyone is there we'll take a head count. at 9:10 we open fire in a random pattern...at 10:30 we begin clean up. At 11:00 we say goodbyes and perhaps head out for Coffee? At 11:15 the police will show up so let's not dawdle.

Ok...here's the plan.

Everyone gather at Mason Square in Downtown Springfield on Saturday 11/1. There should be plenty of parking at that hour. Remember to feed your meter! At 9:00 when everyone is there we'll take a head count. at 9:10 we open fire in a random pattern...at 10:30 we begin clean up. At 11:00 we say goodbyes and perhaps head out for Coffee? At 11:15 the police will show up so let's not dawdle.

[rofl] sounds like a solid plan to me.

king and och, thank u for the info. as soon as i get back on my financial feet, maybe i'll see you there!
as you the NES mason shoot square, make sure you hold your pistols sideways with the sights aiming to your left. this will help us blend in

No prob, happy to help. I'd gladly invite you tag along and shoot as a guest, but I'm trying to get back on my financial feet as well, so that means 2 jobs and no free time for shooting right now [sad]. But if you are ever interested, just let me know and I'll see what can be setup.

That's cool, I think I will try to see if we can set up a dinner or something for green members in the future. Northampton or Springfield would probably be a good spot.

I'm out this weekend as I have painting to do, but I would love to get out to dinner with you'all at some point soon. Noho is about 25 mins south from G'Field and I make the trip a few times a week. Perhaps an afterwork drinks sometime would be cool to. A friday night for instance. JRyan might want to join us.

i would be up for drinks after work some night in Greenfield fo the few of us who live around the area.or a large get together in noho.

Back
Top Bottom