Western Massachusetts Roll Call....

FYI with the way the eastern part of that state has been treating me for so many years, I've chosen to re-recognize various regional treaties prior to 1741, and dismiss all thereafter 1777. Thusly as sovereign (of all I survey) decree my portion of this state to in fact be Vermont.

New Vermont.

FYI with the way the eastern part of that state has been treating me for so many years, I've chosen to re-recognize various regional treaties prior to 1741, and dismiss all thereafter 1777. Thusly as sovereign (of all I survey) decree my portion of this state to in fact be Vermont.

New Vermont.

Lol, I've said that for awhile. This side of the river (northampton side) VT, Amherst side give them to NH. Sorry Derek Don't want them. Northampton is bad enough.
You know where we are Mark.[wink] [laugh]

I'm a stones throw from Gringo in Tyringham....What I like about living here is that most people - even those born in Berkshire County, have no idea where Tyringham is...[wink]
I'm a "Wheel of Cheeser" - never been connected, (except for friends), to Eastern Massachusetts. I'm with Clinotis, but wonder if we can institute a Liberal Relocation Program? [cheers]

I'm 20 miles north of Clinotus and FPrice in Franklin County. I'm definitely in for periodic shoots we've talked about it for some time. We should actually go through with it

I'm with Clinotis, but wonder if we can institute a Liberal Relocation Program? [cheers]

Liberal Relocation Program - I think that's called a "season". [laugh]

Worthington, here. Just another speedbump on the road to anywhere else.....more urban than Tyringham. We have a stoplight!

I'm in Greenfield and shoot at Franklin County League of Sportsmen's Club in Deerfield..
Had to check the profiles of the other local shooters and don't recognize anybody..

Springfield, here....

I live in Springfield, and I would gladly join you all for a local shoot... if you'll let me borrow some hardware and some of those pointy things that go BANG! (I'll gladly cover the costs of said lend-use program).

I'll also enjoy the always-lively discussion about "the best first purchase"...

I'm in Greenfield and shoot at Franklin County League of Sportsmen's Club in Deerfield..
Had to check the profiles of the other local shooters and don't recognize anybody..
Amherst here, I was a member of that club last year, I didn't renew this year. I'm in for a shoot.

I would be in for a western mass shoot, the only reason I havent been to one yet is because they all are out in the Boston area.

Back
Top Bottom