Western MA Getogather?

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I'm not so sure NSA is storing EVERYBODY's communications (wouldn't be surprised, either, at all) but I'm dead certain they're storing everything to/from anyone of "interest", and anyone that frequents this joint is most definitely of interest.

A while back I started on a secure chat program but a squirrel ran by the window. It was a homophonic cipher, not really meant to transmit Hillary's emails, just make the bastards work for their living. Maybe I'll dust off the code one day.

Let me know if you go Skype.
Might get Skype on my iPhone and go into the corner to use it.

I don't need the world to see my "lair" from my desktop.

It's pretty messy.

Looks like some well known Memes.

I have the usual stuff on display...

Pizza boxes, crushed monster cans, a urine bottle, and some other stuff.

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I can't blame anyone for making the decisions which they feel are most appropriate to their own situations. It may well be that our gathering might be another "casualty" of the bigger issue facing everyone.

I did go to my favorite local mom and pop breakfast location yesterday. I overheard the few waitresses who were there worriedly discussing their problems if they could not work the hours they need to help support their families. There are a lot of people who will be in difficult situations if they cannot work.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Might get Skype on my iPhone and go into the corner to use it.

I don't need the world to see my "lair" from my desktop.

It's pretty messy.

Looks like some well known Memes.

I have the usual stuff on display...

Pizza boxes, crushed monster cans, a urine bottle, and some other stuff.
I use Skype daily, but there is a bandaid over the camera on my laptop. So no fear of seeing me in my fuzzy bathrobe. Nobody needs to see THAT.

breslau

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Steaming Tender restaurant just made this announcement:
"We initially stated that we would be doing take out, however based on the situation we are currently faced with, we believe it’s best to keep our families, employees and customers as safe as possible. We cannot express enough our appreciation for the business we receive, day in and day out. As a family, we have decided to close our doors during this time period and will reopen once we get through this trying time. We firmly believe that the best form of safety for our staff, friends, family and patrons is to stay home."

Lets plan it again in a few months.

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Can't we show up carrying empty plates to protest this injustice being forced upon the food industry?

Top Bottom