Western MA Getogather?

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Praying that was a typo!
Correction:

I’m going.

Unless there is a major quarantine in effect.

Not sure how to spell “baring”. In fact I’m not even sure what it means.

Let’s be clear though.

If I’m bearing an illness, I won’t show up.

moojpg2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can add me to the maybe/4% list. I'm right in Monson I'll definitely go if no other plans. Trying to find out from the the other half if we have plans is near impossible though. Everyone should just go in there coughing and sniffling, you'll get the whole place to yourselves [rockon]

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I'm so excited to meet and hug everyone!!! (no tongue)

We need to order one of those great big cocktails with all the straws.

Nachos are on me!!! (no double dipping)

Who wants to go to the Magic Lantern for "beer" and some companionship?

The grand reopening is going to be huge!!!

Buffet till 1am.

They have LOTS of new talent.

They even are offering free wipes and paper towels (not necessarily in that order).

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0

Buffet till 1am.

They even are offering free wipes and paper towels (not necessarily in that order).
You do realize that you are going to be surrounded by people with firearms and lots of sharp knives, DON'T YOU???

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0

CORONA

CORONA

CORONA

CORONA with Lyme

CORONA

Buffet till 1am.

CORONA

CORONA and Herpes

CORONA and Crabs

If you guys ARE going, I'm going to require a FaceTime call with an attendee to see what I am missing.

In return, I will PayPal / Apple Pay / Amazing Gift Card that person $10 fee to contribute toward an appetizer for the group.

I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS / GALS.

For those NES members with iPhones - I would like to get some sort of group FaceTime conference on in the future.

For other people without iPhones - If anyone is tech savvy maybe we can all get a free subscription to a teleconference service (they are offering free trials for corona).

Does Skype offer group video conferencing?

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0

CORONA

CORONA

CORONA

CORONA with Lyme

CORONA

Buffet till 1am.

CORONA

CORONA and Herpes

CORONA and Crabs

If you guys ARE going, I'm going to require a FaceTime call with an attendee to see what I am missing.

In return, I will PayPal / Apple Pay / Amazing Gift Card that person $10 fee to contribute toward an appetizer for the group.

For those NES members with iPhones - I would like to get some sort of group FaceTime conference on in the future.

For other people without iPhones - If anyone is tech savvy maybe we can all get a free subscription to a teleconference service (they are offering free trials for corona).

1584155634116.png

Jason Flare

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

CORONA

CORONA

CORONA

CORONA with Lyme

CORONA

Buffet till 1am.

CORONA

CORONA and Herpes

CORONA and Crabs

WTF are you talking about.

Are you coming to this thing or not.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I'm self isolating.

I do want to interact with you folks though.

I want to be able to FaceTime with you guys. I'll contribute $10 to the group for appetizers in return for letting me see everyone over FaceTime.

I am missing the human element of being part of an organization. The NES shoots fit the bill for years but now they are done.
This dinner is all I wanted since the last dinner in Eastern Mass and the dinner at the Irish place.
I really miss everyone but at this point all I have is FaceTime on my devices.

I'm sorry to be a downer but I have family depending on me to be healthy.
I'm working from home from now on and only leaving for food and to take people for medical appointments.

Before they rescheduled all the concerts I was going to go to, I was going to stay home from that too.

I am even missing family birthday parties - well, now they are canceled anyway.

I don't want this dinner to depend on my attendance and I want you all to have a good time.

The only other time I came close to not showing up to an event was when I got sick from raw milk.
I went anyway and had to visit the toilet every 30 minutes. I was not contagious but had a rough time.

All my favorite 413 peeps are going to this dinner and I will really miss you guys / gals.

I have too much at stake here and can't risk going in public.

Like I said, it's not just be but I have people depending on me not not to get THEM sick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, so Baker banned restaurants......

On top of that I'm getting over a cold, pretty positive it's not the Corona as my wife and kid had a cold which they got over, plus I have no fever (been checking daily to be safe).

But with the banhammer coming down on dining in and the fact that this is going to become an absolute shit show in the near future I'm regretfully going to have to pass on this.

Once the corona dust settles we can plan another one. If you guys want to still meet up somewhere I hope you guys have a good time!

Stay healthy everyone!

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll be sitting it out with 5811. Well, not with, but watching warily from a safe distance.

In a few weeks we'll have a much better, more educated idea of whether we're all just a bunch or pussies or survivors of the Flupocalypse.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yeah, so Baker banned restaurants......

On top of that I'm getting over a cold, pretty positive it's not the Corona as my wife and kid had a cold which they got over, plus I have no fever (been checking daily to be safe).

But with the banhammer coming down on dining in and the fact that this is going to become an absolute shit show in the near future I'm regretfully going to have to pass on this.

Once the corona dust settles we can plan another one. If you guys want to still meet up somewhere I hope you guys have a good time!

Stay healthy everyone!
I'll be sitting it out with 5811. Well, not with, but watching warily from a safe distance.

In a few weeks we'll have a much better, more educated idea of whether we're all just a bunch or pussies or survivors of the Flupocalypse.
You guys need to borrow somebody's iPhone, boomers.

We can do a group FaceTime party.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You guys need to borrow somebody's iPhone, boomers.

We can do a group FaceTime party.
I'm no Boomer. I'm in the DISCO Generation.

I'm allergic to Apples. We can Skype, though! Full disclosure, though, there is a picture of a nekkid dude propped up in front of my web cam. Note: I do not recommend a web search for an image of a photo of a naked man propped up in front of a web cam, in an attempt to provide supporting evidence for my prank.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I'm no Boomer. I'm in the DISCO Generation.

I'm allergic to Apples. We can Skype, though! Full disclosure, though, there is a picture of a nekkid dude propped up in front of my web cam. Note: I do not recommend a web search for an image of a photo of a naked man propped up in front of a web cam, in an attempt to provide supporting evidence for my prank.
What do you think we are? A bunch of NERDS?

What protocol are you streaming?
I would get a Skype account for this purpose.

That might violate OPSEC, though.

Skype turns speech into text logs that are stored with the NSA - says Snowden.

How about finding a chat client where we can all type like the old days of a BBS?

We should have a room on NES for chat, anyway.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would get a Skype account for this purpose.

That might violate OPSEC, though.

Skype turns speech into text logs that are stored with the NSA - says Snowden.

How about finding a chat client where we can all type like the old days of a BBS?

We should have a room on NES for chat, anyway.
I'm not so sure NSA is storing EVERYBODY's communications (wouldn't be surprised, either, at all) but I'm dead certain they're storing everything to/from anyone of "interest", and anyone that frequents this joint is most definitely of interest.

A while back I started on a secure chat program but a squirrel ran by the window. It was a homophonic cipher, not really meant to transmit Hillary's emails, just make the bastards work for their living. Maybe I'll dust off the code one day.

Let me know if you go Skype.

Top Bottom