• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Western MA Clays

Looking to get into shoot Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays in the Springfield area. Nothing crazy just casually, and not looking to join another club as it’s not really in the budget at the moment.

I shot skeet at Springfield Sportsman’s this past Monday, and it was a great time. I know they also do Trap and Sporting Clays. But I’m looking to have a few options as my schedule isn’t the best.

Also, hopefully clubs that are new guy friendly, as I’m very inexperienced when it comes to clay sports.

Thanks

Morning,

I belong to Pioneer Valley Sportsmans Club, in West Springfield, we shoot trap and skeet on Saturdays at 1pm, Subday at 10am and Wednesday at 5pm. Come on out, we welcome new shooters and are always there to help you along. Let me know if I can help.

Most places are New Guy (or Gal) Friendly, but the Coivd crap may limit access by non-Members to some Clubs, mint included.

Bring eye and ear pro, and small bills. The cashier will appreciate it, when you pay for your rounds, and don't drop a $20, like everyone else.

I am a Skeet/Trap range member Ludlow Fish and Game.

We are open and allow non members to shoot Skeet and Trap $5.00 per Round(25 targets)

Sat/Sun 11-3 but need to be there before 2

Tuesday 11-3 Thursday Night 4:30 PM till dark

P.S I will be running the fields tomorrow Pm me if you are interested or just show up around 11

Bob L

Back
Top Bottom