West Virginia school’s student government organized a protest at the state capitol

Reptile

NES Member
Concord University’s Student Government Association (SGA) sent out an email with the subject line “EMERGENCY. GUNS ON CAMPUS,” encouraging students to attend a protest at the West Virginia state capitol put on by the SGA. The SGA stated that the protest would be their “last effort to stop this bill,” according to the email, a copy of which Campus Reform obtained.

“Please, please, please be there. We need you,” the email reads.

Exclusive: Concord University Pays For Students To Protest WV Campus Carry Bill

Lee even told Campus Reform that she knows students who would drop out of the university if the bill passed.

[rofl]

I know 8 people that if guns are banned on campus are going to enrich their own uranium and build nukulur bombs.

I'm amazed anyone falls for that crap. I really am. Back in my church-going days, I was up for an eldership. Not to be unhumble, but I was the top candidate. Like, there wasn't anyone else who was really qualified - they just all wanted to be in charge. A pastor that had come in as an interim was to make the decision.

He has this one woman come up to him. "If Dennis becomes an elder, there are 5 women that will leave the church."

Now, forget the "GREAT! Tell them they can go right now" response. He tells me we've got a big problem. So I ask for a meeting with the 5. He blinked. I didn't get the meeting with the fictitious women. I didn't get the position. Church collapsed. (I'm not saying it WOULDN'T have collapsed with me there. But it was a step in the "we don't wanna change" mentality of the organization. I saw that and DD'd right out of there.). What bugged me is he was 100% snookered by the "I know 5 women" bullspit argument.

Produce the alleged people! Now! Name names. I mean, DAMN! I had a lot of respect for that pastor until he fell for this one. Even with me explaining it, he wasn't going to hear it. "No. We can't take the risk of women leaving." [rofl][rofl]

(The woman that accused me wound up picking the next pastor single-handedly and bullied everyone into agreement. She thought this guy was going to save her and her marriage by leaving his wife and taking her away. When she realized that he wasn't, she LEFT THE CHURCH. Talk about a single person leaving a place in shambles.)

As a total aside, it's been 40 years since I had to know my capitals, but with a gun to my head, I'd never pick Charleston as the capital of WV. I'd be dead on that one. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom