West Springfield Gun Show

This website looks like they make some pretty sharp looking patches, and if we buy a couple hundred, they get cheap per each:

http://www.custompatches.net/designing.html

I like the idea of a custom hat itself but I would want to have one with a nice embroidered patch anyway, so why not just get the patches and let folks put them on hats? That way you can customize the color and quality of the hat, and putting a patch on a hat is easy as pie.

And if someone would rather put it on their vest or hunting coat or range bag, well, those options are available via patch too. I just think the patch route offers more versatility at a lower price.

If you search here, you MIGHT (or might not) find the thread where the Cafepress NES items are located. There are hats/shirts/etc. available thru them and NES gets some cut. I don't know details or where the thread is located and having been out and offline all day I've got too much to do and no time to search for it.

ETA: Seems that Derek may have quit using Cafepress due to problems. Ping him to find out if he created a store somewhere else.

Last edited:
dwarven1 said:
Not to mention the NES patch buy that Big Red organized last year...

That's good to hear but are they all taken ? If so, it's not too helpful, unless Big Red could to do another.

That's good to hear but are they all taken ? If so, it's not too helpful, unless Big Red could to do another.

They are. Want to go green as a member and volunteer to step up and run the next one? That's how stuff gets done around here - by volunteers.

Back
Top Bottom