• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

went to the range today and....

i ended up renting a .480 and sent 20rds down range with it.[smile]
man was that fun.
.jpg

this was at 10yds.not bad considering that i've only been shooting 9mm.
9mmand.jpg

below is pics of the 9mm shots i did.
8ydsat9mm.jpg

8ydtarget.jpg

these were at about 7yds
smallboo-boo.jpg

here's my little boo-boo i did.must of graved the clip guard for the target holder,then is reflected off and took a chunk of paper with it.

matt said:
What range?

manchester firing line,was the range.

i was gonna rent the .500 but they found out that it needed repair.the guy was showing me how to load/unload(first time useing wheel gun) and he noticed that something was working correctly.so i ended up with the .480

thinking of picking up a wheel gun,maybe not the .480 but something smaller.

Lynne said:
Not bad hun, not bad at all.

thanks....mum

oh good news...i should start sometime next week at the manchester airport,it's baggage handler but hey it's work.

bad news is,it's through reliable security.

gotta wait for the FAA to do the background check on me [banana]

beretta92d said:
thanks....mum

oh good news...i should start sometime next week at the manchester airport,it's baggage handler but hey it's work.

bad news is,it's through reliable security.

gotta wait for the FAA to do the background check on me [banana]

Security is handling bags????? Hey - it's a job, which means a pay check. Til sumpthin else pops up anyway. Gald to hear it hun.

Lynne said:
Security is handling bags????? Hey - it's a job, which means a pay check. Til sumpthin else pops up anyway. Gald to hear it hun.

true,so true.

i have to go to the airport weds for a three hour FAA traing thing.plus tomorrow i go for orientation at the main office at reliable.

both unpaid [crying] but hey,like you said it's a job.

beretta92d said:
i have to go to the airport weds for a three hour FAA traing thing.plus tomorrow i go for orientation at the main office at reliable.

Well...one step forward - at least R's giving you an orientation. When I was there, they didn't know the word. And being unpaid? That's not a surprise.

Lynne said:
Well...one step forward - at least R's giving you an orientation. When I was there, they didn't know the word. And being unpaid? That's not a surprise.

it only lasted 1.5 hrs.

thing that's gonna suck is being at the airport foe 3 hrs unpaid.(FAA orientation)

beretta92d said:

What more do you want! It's less than a mile to Manchester Firing Line!
We know where your paychecks will be going!

Matt

Back
Top Bottom