• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Went to first gun "buyback"

By the way what kinda gun did you turn in?

He gives a clue in post 161, but he'll let you know by PM if you ask. He's being cagey about it for some reason, which is his prerogative.

He probably made a good financial decision for the $200, but I wouldn't have. I think life is about a lot more than money. It wouldn't be the first time someone has disagreed with me, though.

He gives a clue in post 161, but he'll let you know by PM if you ask. He's being cagey about it for some reason, which is his prerogative.

He probably made a good financial decision for the $200, but I wouldn't have. I think life is about a lot more than money. It wouldn't be the first time someone has disagreed with me, though.
Im not gonna say he is a bad guy for doing what he did. I just couldn't get myself to do that

I'm probably going to take the money and use it to buy a .45 Hi Point, the rest will be put towards another Hi Point.

Both of which will then get traded in at a future buyback to be put towards a lever action .45 or a Beretta Px4.

Wow, you're a real Warren Buffett, ain't ya?

At least tell us if one of these was your surrender gun...
Close.
Spell that again, would you...? [rofl2]

View attachment 400924
"War, it's the American Way..."
I have no faith that a gun turned into such a program won't be back out on the street next month in Chicago, baltimore or NYC.
4pfx88.jpg

I'd sooner chop mine up or send them to Numrich before I'd turn them in at a buyback for a photo op.

I bought a group of guns once and there were 3 broken garbage shotguns. I still have them because I think they aren't even worth the postage to Numrich. One I cleaned up and put it above a window at my fathers house because he said he always wanted one there.

Back
Top Bottom