• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Went shooting yesterday...

Ross and I had a great time at Riverside yesterday. What a lovely range it is! I don't usually shoot at 75 feet, but all the rounds hit paper (and fairly well) which made me happy. :D I wish I lived closer, I'd join.

(watch that palm, Ross [wink] )

I knew that when I couldn't shoot for a while (since I was supposed to be off my feet) that I'd lose some of the skill... I just didn't realize HOW MUCH I'd lose from not being able to shoot for a few months!

Once the foot is healed, I foresee MUCH range time in my future so I can hit a silhouette at 75 feet again. [roll]

dwarven1 said:
I knew that when I couldn't shoot for a while (since I was supposed to be off my feet) that I'd lose some of the skill... I just didn't realize HOW MUCH I'd lose from not being able to shoot for a few months!

Once the foot is healed, I foresee MUCH range time in my future so I can hit a silhouette at 75 feet again. [roll]

All things considered, you didn't do bad Ross. Same thing happened with me after all the hand surgeries...it was a good 6 months before I was able to hold a gun and shoot. It's like riding a bike, once you learn, you might get a touch rusty, but you never forget and it comes back quickly. Besides, once you changed your grip when I was leaving, you were pluggin them right in there.

Back
Top Bottom