• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Went hardcore America today

It's 'murica :rolleyes:
Your accent is showing... [rofl2]

It is supposed to be 'Merica! It wasn't a big city vs small town thing when it came to spellings. The biggest places for the use of 'Merica were Oklahoma City and Indianapolis while the biggest places for the word 'Murica were Los Angeles and Washington DC. from: The Proper way to shorten America Jul 3, 2013

Love the long cut marrow bone. Had a butcher that would cut them that way for me but haven‘t seen him in a while. love marrow

Omg, that smells amazing from here. [grin]
I've been eating light since Friday night.
The recovery from that apendix surgery I had a few days ago is killing me.
Thank god for oxy!
Now I got to go get a steak for tomorrows dinner. Just in case it's our last taste of freedom!
I hope 2020 doesn't have anymore surgeries in store for me.
Five in eight months...
Trump 2020!

Omg, that smells amazing from here. [grin]
I've been eating light since Friday night.
The recovery from that apendix surgery I had a few days ago is killing me.
Thank god for oxy!
Now I got to go get a steak for tomorrows dinner. Just in case it's our last taste of freedom!
I hope 2020 doesn't have anymore surgeries in store for me.
Five in eight months...
Trump 2020!

Hell yea! I had a "minor" heart surgery on october 7th (had a hole in my heart closed), feeling great!

And just like that....Sevchenko became a folk hero. Not because he slept in. Not because he went to the range or had a steak dinner, but because he shoots Sig and HK.
None of those plastic, tupperware guns for him. Real guns, with a hammer and everything.

( I do own a few striker fired, polymer pistols. But they are Sigs.)

Back
Top Bottom