• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Went green, thank you.

I would like to use my first post to thank the moderators and contributors on this site for all of the invaluable information that I have learned here over the past few months. The events in Boston last week and the (epic) threads discussing them convinced me to join and go green. Our recent small victories in the US Senate and the lack of swift action by our Governor are small rays of hope that we may have turned the corner in the current battle. (I don't really believe that but I can dream...) I hope to continue to learn more here in the future. Occasionally, I might even have something to add to the general body of knowledge. I am sure that I will have opinions and I hope that I think about what I am about to post (and spell check it) before I offend anyone (although it seems that you have a few people who like to do some tail twisting here) or look foolish. I hope that no one takes offense to using white feather as my user name. It was more a tribute to Carlos than any sort of boast.
Thanks again. "Long Trang"

Back
Top Bottom