Wellesley taking aim at gun shops

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
I guess the Karen’s of Newton have been talking to the Karen’s of Wellesley...

The proposed amendment is to add a new section 16.I that no new building or structure shall be constructed or used, in whole or in part, and no building or structure, or part thereof, shall be altered, enlarged, reconstructed or used, and no land shall be used, in any part of the Town: “For the manufacture, sale, or lease of any Weapon, Machine Gun, Ammunition, Bump Stock, Large Capacity Feeding Device, Stun Gun, or Trigger Crank, or by any person engaged in the business of a Gunsmith inany zoning district. Each capitalized term shall have the definition set forth in G.L.c.140,§ 121.”The purpose of the hearing is to allow interested persons the opportunity to express their views and opinions on the proposed amendment.”

Any weapon, eh? Guess the most popular weapon - "Blunt Object" - is not going to be sold in swellesley anymore.

Now, let's head on to every shop in town and photograph every "blunt object" being offered for sales, with some FBI crime stats in hand.

Shut the whole town down.

Any weapon, eh? Guess the most popular weapon - "Blunt Object" - is not going to be sold in swellesley anymore.

Now, let's head on to every shop in town and photograph every "blunt object" being offered for sales, with some FBI crime stats in hand.

Shut the whole town down.
Wellesley? I guess they'll just have to order their "Blunt Objects" from the Carol Wright Catalog.

If a town in MA tried to eliminate abortion clinics through zoning Planned Parenthood would have a field day suing them into a hundred million dollar settlement followed by opening multiple murder mills just to rub it in.

Seriously though, trying to ban gunsmiths is like banning watch repair or engravers from working in town. As asinine as one can get. Are they going to exempt Wellesley PD's armorer? Going to raise a stink about the run down National Guard Armory on Route 9 next to the Barton Road housing project? Oh.. that stuff is different because government is doing it or it is stuck next to those icky poor people. Bunch of wealthy bigots.

Seriously though, trying to ban gunsmiths is like banning watch repair or engravers from working in town. As asinine as one can get. Are they going to exempt Wellesley PD's armorer? Going to raise a stink about the run down National Guard Armory on Route 9 next to the Barton Road housing project? Oh.. that stuff is different because government is doing it or it is stuck next to those icky poor people. Bunch of wealthy bigots.
Shhhhhh.

Nobody there wants to hear logic, bud.

Lol, I know what I'm going to burn some $$$ on if I win the Powerball!![pot]

Step one - is there a decent sized multi use zoned parcel in Swellesley?

Step two - buy parcel regardless of cost

Step three - attempt to put up gun shop (maybe a small thing of stores with a gun shop as key building)

Step threea - secretly meet with builder and engineers for plans for a housing project.

Step four - when they shit on your gun shop plan, throw your "Section 40B Affordable Housing" plan nuclear option grenade directly in their lap and watch a bunch of liberal shitheads basically completely shit their pants at the prospect of having "one of those" in their city.... [rofl]

Step one - is there a decent sized multi use zoned parcel in Swellesley?

Step two - buy parcel regardless of cost

Step three - attempt to put up gun shop (maybe a small thing of stores with a gun shop as key building)

Step threea - secretly meet with builder and engineers for plans for a housing project.

Step four - when they shit on your gun shop plan, throw your "Section 40B Affordable Housing" plan nuclear option grenade directly in their lap and watch a bunch of liberal shitheads basically completely shit their pants at the prospect of having "one of those" in their city.... [rofl]
If I won the mega millions, I would pick 4 towns in MA and build 20 to 30 units in each and rent them for $1 to some hard-core criminals, I would have a bus waiting right outside of the prison to pick them up.

It's like the Jizanthaphus option, almost. Better than nuclear..... [rofl]

If I won the mega millions, I would pick 4 towns in MA and build 20 to 30 units in each and rent them for $1 to some hard-core criminals, I would have a bus waiting right outside of the prison to pick them up.
Lol.

Growing up my neighbor sold his house (Large single family) in MA in an expensive area and they were going to turn it into a Halfway house (not for criminals but for mentally challenged adults, not sure of the correct name for it)
A "Karen" or her husband literally burned it down the once it was known what it was going to be
I do not think anyone was every caught for it.
Not "in my backyard" but they vote for it in someone else's

Step four - when they shit on your gun shop plan, throw your "Section 40B Affordable Housing" plan nuclear option grenade directly in their lap and watch a bunch of liberal shitheads basically completely shit their
Wellesley hit their 10% 'affordable' housing requirement by rezoning the Wellesley office park for subsidized housing already. They can't be forced into 40Bs anymore. The town can approve friendly 40Bs, but developers no longer have the pimp hand of the state to slap them with over snob zoning.

Growing up my neighbor sold his house (Large single family) in MA in an expensive area and they were going to turn it into a Halfway house (not for criminal but for mentally challenged adults, not sure of the correct name for it)
"group home" or "supportive housing"

NAY-SAYERS
NAMBI: Not Against My Business or Industry [A favorite of deep pocketed political donors]

NIMD: Not In My District [A favorite of politicians]

NIMEY: Not In My Election Year [Another favorite of politicians]

NIMFOS: Not In My Field of Sight

NIMFYE: Not In My Front Yard Either

NIMTOO: Not In My Term Of Office [Yet another favorite of politicians]

NITL: Not In This Lifetime

NOPE: Not On Planet Earth

NORF: No Observable Redeeming Features

NOT: None Of That

NOTE: Not Over There Either

BACKYARDERS
GOOMBY: Get Out Of My Backyard [Common in new suburbs that encroach on industrial sites or airports]

GUMBY: Gaze Upon my Backyard [Opponents of residential walls and fences]

KIIMBY: Keep It In My Backyard [A positive variation]

NIABY: Not in Anyone’s Backyard

NIMN: Not in My Neigborhood

NUMBY: Not Under My Backyard

PIITBY: Put It In Their Backyard

QUIMBY: Quit Urbanizing In My Backyard [Popular in suburbia]

WIMBY: Welcome To My Backyard [Another positive variation]

YIMBY: Yes in My Backyard [One more positive variation]

THE FINAL FOUR
BANANA: Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything

BANYs: Builders Against NIMBYs

GOAH: GedOudAHeah [Said in your best Jersey accent]

GOOMBA: Get Out of My Business Area [Another favorite of corporate donors]

Wellesley hit their 10% 'affordable' housing requirement by rezoning the Wellesley office park for subsidized housing already. They can't be forced into 40Bs anymore. The town can approve friendly 40Bs, but developers no longer have the pimp hand of the state to slap them with over snob zoning.
So they pulled a Cambridge basically.... "undesirables are great as long as they're.... over there" [rofl]

Reading is the same way. The libs want a Social Justice Director in the Library. Essentially set up speakers for the woke folk in town. They love to speak how “progressive and empathetic” they are.

EXCEPT, when a upscale small rehab wanted to convert an old nursing home long defunct. “Oh nose, the children”. Then this old Victorian became available on one of the snob streets (Summer Ave) and a school for children who are emotionally handicapped bought it. Nope, no permits for you. Hypocrites

So they pulled a Cambridge basically.... "undesirables are great as long as they're.... over there" [rofl]
Ya. Beating them up on a sub 40B quota doesn’t have the same bite it once did. Even then you better have some deep pockets in some towns fighting them. Worse than Black Fly season speaking of... I saw my first 2021 mosquitos today.

On a much larger scale, I think that’s exactly what’s happening across the country right now.

So they want to pass an ordnance making something that's legal, illegal just because they don't like it? Sounds reasonable to me.

Back
Top Bottom