• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Well Jay Mohr is a total asshat

Great Jay, I'll not be seeing any of that so called "movies" that bare you name. While we are at it and "acting for public safety and "good' culture" let's ban pressure cookers, ball bearings and any and every form of pliable metal. Give me a break!

hes a two bit hack with no talent and barely a career . He strives to make it up to being a D list actor...which is short for doooosh!!

He did marry the formally stunning Nikki Cox, but only after Bobcat Goldthwaith was done and she slid into the plastic surgery abyss.
But damn she was pretty before he married her

yeah his wife use to be real pretty naturally......its a shame what people do to their faces and bodies

On the funny scale, Jay Mohr is one position above a ree-ree with a drum set. And the ree-ree is way smarter.....

He's officially on the 'fudd ass-hat/ass-clown' list... It sickens me when people try to make the act on Monday into something about 2A, when it clearly is not.

They all need to learn (or re-learn) to THINK before they tweet/post/comment about things. He's pretty much just lost ALL gun-owning Americans as potential customers (not fans, but I won't knowingly watch anything with him in it now).

I could be wrong, but isn't Hollywood the premiere cultural source for violence? Mind you, I don't have a problem with 1A, just using the same stupid logic.

The thing I find funny is that he says "I'm just so sick of seeing the gun violence on TV..." Umm doesn't 99.999% of the gun violence seen on tv come from fictional works of Hollywood and not real life events on the news? Maybe he needs to stop watching his friends/colleagues movies and shows then.

Yea read that. He is on my stupid asshat list now. Will never see a movie he is in ever again.

Paul McCartney as well. I'm deleting all of my Beatles songs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Yea read that. He is on my stupid asshat list now. Will never see a movie he is in ever again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i think his sucky career will make sure you never have to worry about seeing one of his movies again [smile] you cant see what they dont make

Back
Top Bottom