Well...I'm getting out

TRN

My XO really sealed the deal for me when he didn't sign my re-up package by the deadline, so it looks like I'll be heading back home to good ole MA.

What should I buy before I come back?[hmmm]

Thanks for your service. Bummer on your XO not signing your paperwork in time.
Are you sure you want to move back to MA?[wink]

My XO really sealed the deal for me when he didn't sign my re-up package by the deadline, so it looks like I'll be heading back home to good ole MA.

As many non MA compliant rifles and pistols as you can muster up the funds for.

Including a number of extras that secretly came to you in a list from frustrated Mass residents during a dream you had. cough cough Keltec P3AT, cough cough. [smile]

Sorry to hear about your XO being an ass. How many years you have in?

If I had to do it over again I would have stayed in at least 20 to get the money and other perks. If you don't really want to get out check what your options are. If you still decide to get out then what finallygotbeltfed and Manomet suggested certainly would be nice.

Don't bother with rifles. The only rifles you can't buy in MA are the so-called "Assault Weapons". Any rifle that you can not buy in MA would be illegal to possess in MA. Work on the pistols though!

What should I buy?

Buy condoms and a lot of KY jelly for protection from the State Govt.

First off, Thank you for your service, and tell your buddies in uniform, everyone here on NES is hoping for all our service men and women, to have safe passage, and come home to their families alive and well real soon. [iwojima]

Next, Oh boy, we can give you a list that Santa Claus couldn't fill in a year of deliveries. Do you have a CDL and can you rent tractor + trailer, preferably 54 footer. I'll pay for the diesel. [pot].[mg]

Just kidding dude, as long as you come home alive, it's all good, welcome home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom