• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Weekly Tech Thread? Anyone got the calling?

Every day I see someone asking a simple technical question. When it comes to guns, we excel at being noobs. Even people I've known for years I've noticed don't know what they're doing and it's because training is impossible to find on simple stuff.

For instance, if you want to clean an AR everyone says go to YouTube, but YouTube will have 100 different ways of doing it. I got a toolkit full of brushes that I don't even know what they do, so would love to see some reverse engineering and see what each tool does versus how to clean the gun as well. People say if I'm going to store it to leave a coat of oil? I've yet to see a YouTube video on that!

I'm wondering if anyone has ever thought about doing a tech article on here to really walk people through stuff like that.

An NES gun tech series, by members, would be awesome.

Must involve alcohol, coarse language, and occasional fisticuffs, oh and have something to do with guns.

Back
Top Bottom