• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

weed & LTC

Not the devil's lettuce!?....

I am fifty dood... I couldn't remember what the expression was, and went with cabbage because it creates flatulence and you know, devil, hell, ass gas. Yep, Devil's cabbage.

There is no law that makes your situation illegal.

Nor is there anything to prevent the police from taking your guns. But I think it is unlikely.

Is it legal for you to have your LTC and Gun in your home if a spose or roommate has marijuana plants or weed with a medical card and for recreational use? (weed is recreational and medical in your state) (Massachusetts)
Tell you what, call the Attorney Generals office and ask them. Which is it, is it legal or not. Tell them to pick one.

I get pretty suspicious of first posts or early posts like this. No offense to the OP it’s just my nature.

While reading this all I could think of was a pissed off ex BF looking for a way to get back at someone and the red flag BS.

Doesn’t mean I’m right, it’s just what it made me think of. Take it for what it’s worth.

Then again, lot of things are changing now with legalized weed, so maybe I’m just showing my age and having trouble adjusting to it.

I asked an attorney I see at a local range about weed and ltc issues recently. He said recent cases show examples of the weed being ignored if everything is within legal limits. They seem to be going after dealers and impaired drivers but as far as legal possession and growing it seems fine. Of course any other chief could take action and revoke a license tomorrow.

Attachments

• 092611-atf-open-letter-to-all-ffls-marijuana-for-medicinal-purposes.pdf
    56.6 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom